for Cheating Hearts

4/21/2015 c1 14QueenMaj
Love it, hate it, love it, hate it... I want to hate it, but I love it SOOOOOO much... Fabulous writing! You did the characters really well. Some of them were a little OOC, but it was overall very good. (I want to hate it because it doesn't use my favorite pairings, but I have to love it because it's SO GOOD)
10/19/2014 c1 Sage of Wind Dragons
my god, you are freaking AWESOME in a hilariously seriously awesome way that cant be SPOKEN now is
the seriousness of the relationship from HELL here and the ridiculiousness of what they actually are discussing but it actually making SENSE in this relationship and you zeroing in on some fractures in relationships... AND some fun things.
I mean the humor of some things changed a bit of it up, like that Renji never thought of straying from him thing, in regards to that whol I did my level best to try and kill you because things came to a head in that regard and I rather suspect they NEVER talk about that little tidbit to each other cause Renji CANT feel shame to have tried and failed against him although a bit of confusion on the whole why am I living bit...
honestly this , all of it was wonderfully GRAND even if I think your tacking the paperwork thing a bit to... far. although crazy builds up over time really.
and I LOVE though some of the aspects of the faultlines of peoples charecters relationships WHAT Hitsugias relationship could be AND Nanos own potential issues...(especially if the crazy thought I have of her being SHunsui's and Lisa's love child is somehow ACCURATE... sheesh.)
Byakuya being a frekaing medeller, and Ukitake being the kind nice person and that bit about Rukia and him nutting up AND that his third seats ARE more suited for the rugamarol of the position even if Rukia has the physical ABILITES of it all and her tacking on Ukitakes burdens as well for some things... sheesh.

anyway this, all of this is awesome and its great to have the pleasure of more of your writing.
7/26/2014 c1 74Lixie Lorn