for Null and Void

9/15/2016 c4 king gilgamesh
story is really go...BOOOOORRING
11/3/2015 c4 Guest
cool! although it seems this naruto is dxd born i still am not sure
11/5/2015 c4 Dark Durian
Man, Axel got thrashed in the end, but luckily he's still around to cause mischief.
11/2/2015 c4 Guest
The chapter r was good, can't really complain about anything. The only thing I am annoyed about is that you named a character wrong. The monkey guy in Kuroka's group is named Bikou, not Cao Cao. Cao Cao is the wielder of the True Longinus.
11/3/2015 c4 Cloud 9 Fish
awesome fight and chapter. and I love naruto and axel's character
11/1/2015 c4 bill bill
This has nothing to do with Naruto or have to because that Axel and protagonist and Naruto is secondary ?
11/1/2015 c4 Seiara
lol, catch your blunders, nice update but Cao Cao descendant from one of three rulers of Three Kingdom Cao Cao. Meanwhile, Son Goku descendant on DxD world is Bikou and one member of team Vali consist of Vali, Kuroka and Bikou. I dun't care much about team Cao Cao much so, there. Other all is good. Keep up the good job!
10/31/2015 c4 Guest
When are you going to update your NarutoxFairyTail story again!?
11/2/2015 c4 Hiei-Uchiha
Excellent story! Definitely adding it to my favorite list.
11/1/2015 c4 M.D. Hurricane
Hm, I wonder what was behind the door that's such a boogeyman for senjutsu users. At least it is according to Ophis, which is saying something.
11/1/2015 c4 A Lost shinobi
Why so much focus on Axel? I don't approve but yeah great story and awesome chapter
11/1/2015 c4 xirons
very good
10/31/2015 c4 Brehze
Amazing chapter
10/31/2015 c4 ARSLOTHES
looking forward to the next chapter, really interesting fic. Wonder what the pairings will be
2/18/2015 c3 reviewer