FanFiction.Net
for Null and Void

8/10/2014 c2 1NATSUxERZA 123456
this is a very interesting story and is very well written as well i hope you update soon.
8/9/2014 c2 4Beserkians fury
You have NO IDEA the kind of happy freak-out I had when Axel said his line. Are we going to see any of the other KH characters or are these three the only ones?
8/8/2014 c2 BioHazard82
Great start to your story. Please update soon, and often!
8/8/2014 c2 swiftrabbit
Got it memorized? I loved that catch phrase in the game. Anyway, this mysterious fifth faction they have going looks to be pretty interesting. Looking forward to more!
8/8/2014 c1 BioHazard82
Interesting start.
8/8/2014 c2 Brehze
Amazing chapter keep up the great work.
8/8/2014 c2 11Skelo
Alice and Neverland Keyblades?
8/8/2014 c2 Guest 263768
is the keyblade actually a sacred gear created by the biblical god here or is it's origins from kingdom hearts which is a mystery in itself and is unknown and is the reason why rias say that the keyblade is a sacred gear because that would be the generalization for all abnormal powers that appear as a way to explain it?
8/7/2014 c2 Guest 2356
so the concept of nobodies exist here in dxd based on what axel said about lacking a heart, does that mean heartless exist as well, if so where are they?
8/8/2014 c2 Guest
Great chapter, update soon.
8/8/2014 c2 Strife666
awesome chapter!
8/8/2014 c1 Strife666
very interesting...
8/7/2014 c2 1LordGhostStriker
can roxas use the duel blade style it looks so much cooler for him and nice job on the fight seine
8/7/2014 c2 starlightkitsune2178
I honestly don't remember the keyblades but still three of my favorite organization xiii members are in the story I could almost cry. Oh and the chapter was good, keep it up.
7/27/2014 c1 4Beserkians fury
The most disappointing thing about this story is... Axel. You had SEVERAL places where he could have used his catch-phrase, and yet you didn't. In the immortal words of Fry, "Fixitfixitfixit! Fixitfixit! Fixit!"
57 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »