for Season 3 Drabbles

4/28/2015 c33 Luv2Live
Seriously where are they going?
4/28/2015 c33 9jessspider
love the drabble...and just want to say thank G for Walter :) lol
4/28/2015 c33 TheDuchessTab
I cant wait for more happy times for Olicity! I am sure they are going to gut us all tomorrow but its the promise of a Porsche and sunset that gives us all something to look forward to! I really hope they bring back up the first time Oliver saw Felicity up before the end of the season! Great update as usual!
4/28/2015 c33 Bridget
Now you can make a new fic of these chapters :)I really hope there will be a chapter where we find out where they are going. This is again so adorable my heart melted! These dialoges kill me :)
4/28/2015 c33 4RockerPrincess83
Too sweet! And just overall so so lovely. It's nice to finally see these two get their happy ending :)
4/28/2015 c33 amsr
muy bueno
4/28/2015 c33 babyshan211
;) ;) ;) ;)
4/28/2015 c33 sterryvit
I was locked out of my account for the longest time so I owe you some reviews, but I absolutely love this series! I love how you add or finish a scene...and the last three "chapters" have been amazing!
4/28/2015 c33 sakura-blossom62
I want this so freaking bad for the ending because they deserve it.
4/25/2015 c32 20Harleyzgirl
Oh yeah, baby. Go Felicity. The strength of her spirit is inspiring. She really is the key to bringing Oliver back from all this.
4/25/2015 c32 dearg amadan
Oh boy this is ridiculously good! Felt the intensity of it all, Felicity's feelings just jumped out as I read this. I love your writing, it's never bland and you evoke such emotions when I read your stories. Thank you! Felicity is going to bring Ra's down even if it means she has to fight Oliver the "demon head" to get Oliver back - the love of her life.
4/25/2015 c31 dearg amadan
I felt a little bit sad for Ray. Nice of him though to still let them use his jet. Argh, wanted more of Felicity comforting Oliver, didn't want this to end but well written. Thank you! X
4/25/2015 c30 dearg amadan
Wow! Can this happen in the show please? Someone, make this happen! Send it off to the writers, anyone? Please! Hahaha! Loved it, thank you for this. Always look forward to reading your updates. :)
4/25/2015 c32 24westernbeauty
Very powerful x
4/24/2015 c31 sin.bella.9
Oh poor Ray...Brilliantly done. Loved it. Didn't want it to end.
747 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »