for Tied

11/10/2014 c7 broken-timemachine
Santana has a lot of apologising to do. That was harsh.
Great update!
11/9/2014 c7 Blueskkies
Mmmm, you had her call britt stupid
11/9/2014 c7 Guest
Of course. I should've seen it coming from the start, you fucking Santana hater. Seriously, the ONE person who most likely DIDN'T think or call Brittany 'stupid' on glee, and you just HAD to make her say it in your fic. And 'fag', really?

Are YOU stupid, you fucking retarded monkey? Yes.
11/9/2014 c7 StephaniieC
Santana said what to Britt? O.o oh my Gaga! That's so wrong! Thnks Santana! -_- update soon pls! Looooooooooove
11/8/2014 c7 Guest
good story, hope u keep it up!
10/4/2014 c6 broken-timemachine
This story is beautiful and heartbreaking. Santana needs a better family, for real!
Great story!
10/2/2014 c6 StephaniieC
Ok San... I really can't with your family... Like seriously? Ugh anyway this story is so good!Got me reading all day! Pls pls pls update soon! Loooooooove!
9/15/2014 c5 Dagleek
I actually had to take a break because I was overwhelmed by the realness of this fic. Your writing is absolutely phenomenal and the struggle you've captured as Santana grows and changes is spot on. You are fantastic.
9/14/2014 c5 Guest
oh my god! great stuff. I'm sort of curious as to Brittany, and how you're making her character out to be. I LOVE what you're doing with her. Is she still a virgin? it'd be cool to see her go through that with Santana. I always had a feeling that Britt lost it to her. Can I also say that I love the whole "britt kisses santana all the time, like before bed, and Santana can't find it in her to stop her." Overall, the way you're portraying the relationship is awesome. Totally wondering if we'll see any jealous Santana. Can't wait to see what you have planned.
9/13/2014 c5 Guest
Please keep going. Loving this story so far!
9/8/2014 c5 6katesanders422
Nothing can ever separate these two. Quinn's innocent awkwardness about the threesome was very funny ;) Santana's crush is so cute and I just want them to be together forever and ever that is all
9/8/2014 c4 katesanders422
Perfect length for a break at work ;D loved it! Liking the character development and Santana falling so hard for Brittany already. High school is gonna be cray xx
9/7/2014 c5 Blueskkies
Damn her parents suck, they take in the relative with a baby but send her to live with her grandma that is crazy .
8/30/2014 c4 Blueskkies
Loved it, more please
8/20/2014 c3 Guest
I'm very much liking the quotes at the beginning of the chaps. Also since when do you know Spanish! Loved the party scene, reminded me of all the parties I never got invited to. Can't wait for high school Brittana!
19 Page 1 2 Next »