FanFiction.Net
for The Unwritten Rule of Loyalty

4/7/2022 c1 newmommyak
That was adorable & sweet.
4/15/2021 c1 Ariadne Venegas
I hope he would have say something like that then
1/25/2021 c1 suziq968
Oh, just awwwwww, FLUFFY!
10/13/2020 c1 25stevem1
Nice story. He could have just asked her out without breaking Ron’s nose, though.
10/26/2019 c1 Rebmul
I kinda want to see the reactions to this
3/27/2019 c1 missgsmith51
Well, I'm actually kind of tired of Harry/Hermione these days, but that is only the past few months after way too many H&H stories. Your story was written nearly five years ago, and you absolutely had Harry do the right thing. I definitely prefer Harry/Hermione to Harry/Ginny. Sorry, Gin.

I'm also not a Ron/Hermione fan. I just do not see what these two have in common; other than Harry, I don't think they share any common interests. I think all four kids fell victim to Molly's OBHWF thing, especially with Fred's death. Her grip just tightened and wouldn't let go, so they stopped fighting and gave up.

Anyway, thanks for a fun story. I hope you are working on some new ones for us.
7/21/2018 c1 17tyrannicpuppy
I love it. So many times Ron deserved a great big punch in the face but Harry never did because he is 'the most loyal friend one could ask for'! The git. Glad he chose Hermione over him, she's perfect for him. And such a sweet ending as well.
6/3/2018 c1 kyuki619
OH FINALLY! -whip fake tears- harry deserve hermione all the way. OHHH Lav even helped her! great job LAV!
11/5/2017 c1 noreenklose
Lovely.
I enjoyed reading it.
One small "nit-pick"...
Saw is the correct verb form to use, NOT seen.
It isn't "I seen it.", it's "I saw it."
Thanks for writing.
10/9/2017 c1 DragonTamer01
Love it. Absolutely love it!
3/9/2016 c1 jchangpa
It is good, thanks specially after the prat hit the floor. A couple of kicks tothe groin will add to it. Anyway great one shot
3/7/2016 c1 suze
I just read all your stories, and loved all of them. I especially liked the kissing booth. I love alternate ways to off big V.
1/25/2016 c1 sanbeegoldiewhitey
I stopped reading when your Hermione just stood there stupidly frozen. Very disappointing story.
1/1/2016 c1 GBTtown
cute
12/15/2015 c1 BMS
Loved it ...
Though he should have beat on Ron some more.
42 Page 1 .. Last Next »