for Just a clone

8/21/2014 c1 ItachiTheLegend
Best fanfiction by faaaaaar. Other then any Anime danfic. :)
8/21/2014 c2 Guest
"ThEy CaLl mE A sLuT!" 10/10 quality!
8/21/2014 c1 23David Noklevername
Now, this is not a 'hate review', but, a... piece of actual criticism.

I really do not like this story. It's not a bad story, not by any means. The dialogue (beyond the extremely awkward Bash Sisters joke) is decent. The set-up is okay, though I'm left to wonder how Master Hand fits in a limo. I do enjoy the premise- I agree, lucina is a good character, and I don't think she's stealing a spot. I'd love to see an execution of the 'clone' premise outside of parody. The problem is in the actual execution of the premise.

The first sequence is, in my opinion, the worst thing in the story. lucina's narration isn't very interesting... overall, that's the biggest problem with this fic. lucina's interaction with Robin is so... unreadable. It's extremely boring, cookie cutter, cliche-mother to cliche-daughter talk. Just for note, Robin is basically lucina's age.

The second part isn't as bad, but you rush through everything. No description, no time to talk to characters, develop anything. I'd criticize your punctuation... but, English isn't your first language, so, hey. But, I'd suggest getting a beta reader.

- David Noklevername
8/21/2014 c6 alcamoth
Lol my brother calls Marth "Martha"! XD I never actually realized he was a boy until someone pointed out that there were only four (and a half) girl characters in SSBB (Peach, Zelda, Samus, Jigglypuff, and Nana the Ice Climber).

Anyways, I wondered what happened to Lucina?
*gasp*
IT'S A TRAP!
8/18/2014 c1 CjgarMan482
Hi There Pitta!
I Just Read The FanFiction And Its Pretty Solid, I Haven't Seen Many Based Of Clones In Smash Bros. If You Can Find More Ways To Make Interesting Smash Bros FanFictions I Would Be More Than Glad To Read Them. Keep Doing What You Do Best And Hope To See Some More Creative Writing!
8/15/2014 c5 1Darth Sinox
im sorry pitta, but i just cant agree that Lucina should be in smash. i feel like the only reason that she got in was because they wanted more female characters in smash, which i am completely ok with (they also need more robots and villains), but IMHO i think there are better candidates for female characters. like krystal from starfox, or amy rose from sonic, if they can get the rights.
8/14/2014 c5 alcamoth
"I thought we banned him!" Hilarious XD
8/14/2014 c5 7KirbyKnight65
Great Story! i cant wait to see the next chapter keep up the good work
8/10/2014 c4 TheRandomReader
Awesome story a little spelling mistakes but that's great for a second language. I look forward to the next chapter keep up the good work.
8/8/2014 c4 3RaionNoChi
Well...maybe Link is sick of having a clone.( Young Link, Toon Link)
And for Fox, I can understand him, because have one clone it's fine, but two in the same time.
Mario and Luigi too, but they are brother so... yeah.
Strange, only famous characters of nintendo have clones.
8/8/2014 c4 alcamoth
Poor Toon Link! ;-;
Hehe, I honestly don't know if Krystal will join but people do want her...
(Psst, watch Attack on Captain Falcon on YouTube. It's really funny)
8/3/2014 c3 alcamoth
Better make this quick...
Nice chapter! Hilarious, that jab at Pit and Yaoi. XP
8/3/2014 c3 Guest
Don't worry Lucina, Sonic has it worse than any person in the mansion (seriously I don't understand why people hate him)
8/3/2014 c3 AFeralFurry
I know you warned about OOC, but this just a word of advice, not a demand. I also have a feeling you played Fire Emblem, Pitta, but all the same...

Marth, in the Fire Emblem games, never tells someone he doesn't want help. He'll accept anyone, from enemy soldiers, to prisoners of war, just about everyone. He sees strength in his friends, and he won't let something trivial stop him from accepting their help. Hell, he was even okay with the guy that hit on his girlfriend. Point being, he never says no to assistance.

Anyway, I liked the chapter. I liked the upbeat feel a bit more than what's been going on up until now.

Oh, and Pit and Marth's moment was hilarious. Pitty kissy. :P