for A Certain Complex Feeling

11/20/2020 c8 1WildKat25ShadowWolf13
I think we need more Accelerator/Last Order pairings. Especially ones that address a realistic change to Last Order and doesn't have the age gap creepiness.

I think Accelerator does love Last Order and I think he views her as stuck in that child body, but that doesn't stop his love of her. I think it would depend heavily if Last Order expressed a romantic relationship with him before he even truly looked at her romantically. As far as Accelerator in the show is concerned is that Last Order gets to live a peaceful life, with or without him in it. He has something precious to protect which was what he needed.
10/19/2018 c8 6Wheel0fDawn
Was so cute! Accelerator is such a Tsundere. Hope you make some more cute fluff with them!
8/24/2018 c8 Adam Hazard
I'm smiling like a goof the whole time I read this. Haaa.. So wholesome..
7/29/2018 c8 Diana
Okay, look, I confess I hadn't visited since a lot of time (bc I mostly read fanfiction on Ao3), but since the fics of To aru majutsu no index are so escarse, specifically the ones about Accelerator/Last Order, I decided to visit this site again... AND I'M SO GLAD I DID. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I LOVED THIS WORK. YOU PORTRAYED ACCELERATOR SO NICE AND IN CHARACTER MOST OF THE TIME! it was so! great! Ah, i can see you like him and that makes me happy :') he's one of my faves of the anime.

Ah, really, thanks for writing and uploading this. It made me happy to read such a nice romantic fic about these two! 3 Hope you have a lovely day :)
5/18/2018 c8 Guest
awsom love it
12/26/2015 c8 pure awsomness
ohh my god man YOU BETTER MAKE A SEQUALE
11/26/2015 c8 Guest
Please could you write a sequel or a story based on this grown-up-Last-Order universe? I have enjoyed this story way too much to just let it end there. The way you portray these characters is just amazing, even though I have to admit I'm a sucker for anything Toaru Majutsu no Index related. So, if you ever have time or get some sudden inspiration, I would love for you to continue it. This is just too good a fanfiction (and trust me, I spend enough time reading fanfiction to know what a good one looks like) and idea to stop it there, there is so much you could do with it.
Have a lovely day!
10/24/2015 c8 Guest
Please write a sequel
10/12/2015 c8 Guest
I loved the story!
8/11/2015 c8 1H34l3r
I liked it, and I really loooved that you took the powers into concideration and sometimes explained some of the reasons. Like at the water park, first I thought, huh? he likes water?
But as you wrote on about how he used his power there and were able to relax and such it actually sounded like it was the truth.

I'm a hopeless romantic and I really love Accelerator x Last Order they make such nice contrast.

tho I would have loved to see the reaction on the other characters faces as Last Order calls him "boyfriend" infront of them xD
4/25/2015 c8 SaraTran47
I love this so muc Accelerator and Last Order is the most adorable couple I've ever seen3. Though there aren't many fanfics about them but yours one sure has lighten me up a lot, it was really well written and super amazing
P/s: this is my first ever fanfic review :3
3/7/2015 c8 The Toxophilite
This is the best Accelerator x Last Order fanfiction ever! I wish you would write more of this _
12/30/2014 c8 Guest
This is by far the best fanfiction of Last order x Accelerator I have ever read! I was so in love with the story when just reading the first chapter. You did the characters extremely well and i love the way you write its simply extraordinary! When reading this I just couldnt stop. :)
12/24/2014 c8 Apolodog
I just got to say you do this pairing great justice. I loved this fic and how it stayed "on character" most of the time (even when it kind of didn't, like the pool, it was still enjoyable). Accel x Older Last Order should be a more popular pairing in my opinion. It is kind of sad you don't seem to plan any sort of continuation/new fanfic of Accelerator at the moment, but so be it.
If I must criticize something... it would be Accel being kind of unpopular for the strongest level 5 esper, that's about it...
On a side note, Last Order's speech pattern was well executed, comparing it to other fics I've read where it can get a bit annoying.
Loved it, hoping to see more someday.
10/30/2014 c8 FF Hanari
I think this can definitely have a sequel. Very well done overall. Again Accelerator's character is portrayed very well. I think the only time where it was kind of iffy was the swimming pool part, but I honestly kind of liked that side to him as well. Too bad that he has to do exterior calculations now using his battery. This has been a very enjoyable read. Please post more Index fan fics in the future xD
26 Page 1 2 Next »