for Of Ice and Dragons

1/10 c19 15MASTER T-REX
Hi, I left a PM and a DocX in your inbox. I just noticed you updated this a month ago and I read your author's notes. Again, I'm sorry for being away for so long. I hope you find the time to take a look.
12/14/2020 c19 Guest
Please tell me this doesn't have to be another crossover canon version of Disney's Frozen 1. Please tell me this doesn't have to be another crossover canon version of Disney's Frozen 2, either.
10/18/2019 c18 SebjectCrimsonStorm
Beautiful, in so many ways.
10/12/2019 c18 MasterSpartan
I live this
9/30/2019 c6 Guest
Too many pronouns, and I'm already sick of playing the guessing game.
9/30/2019 c3 Guest
That intro was way too vague
9/6/2019 c18 1Vajirra
Ooooooooooooooooo they did it! They finally did it! I felt like i waited so long for this, and you delivered on a silver platter to my aching romance-loving soul! Thank you.

Your use of language is phenomenal! Like, i FELT the tone and it was CRISP. It was complex enough that I felt like a scholar going through ancient text and hmming and haaing in agreement. Yet. It was so...pretty. I was a young school girl reading her favorite novel. Amazing!

Keep up the great work! I appreciate you, do you know that?
3/15/2019 c17 Guest
Beautiful. Well written. Intelligent. Character development. Believable interaction between stories. Your writing for yourself and not bowing to readers seeking a quick read or those addicts of stereotype story plugs that are nothing more than regergitated cross overs. This made me read till the end. You caught me and I couldn’t stop there was no more to read. Well done
12/31/2018 c8 Samo28
Hmm... Arendelle has "9 Gods". Innnnnteresting.
12/31/2018 c7 Samo28
Ho..Ly..Shit. That was awesome! I am looking forward to seeing Zinny and Elsa meet up

Also I never would've thought of the Greybeards using Tamrielic Sign Language.

Interesting that thanks to all the souls he "eats", his voice grows more like the Greybeards so he either needs to whisper or sign as well.
6/29/2018 c13 Gregorvich
Nope, but it does look like the prologue is over. In my opinion, to those reading who have both played and seen the game and movie, just skip here. It's practically a retelling with slight adjustments. Good writing, but not original.
6/29/2018 c13 Gregorvich
Hopefully they meet in this chapter. Or their universes cross over.
6/29/2018 c10 Gregorvich
OH MY GOD! When will this story actually turn into a crossover!?
3/1/2018 c16 Guest
Don't forget about Miraak
1/15/2018 c16 Phoenix Invictus
Congratulations, you made Frozen interesting. This crossover is really out of left field, but you manage to make it work in a way that makes sense. Please keep writing this.
48 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »