for Screwed Up Sick Day (aka Killing Urge)

7/19/2020 c1 Guest
great
1/12/2020 c1 1YoLO1992
i kinda want a sequel, I wanna know if Mikoto will be back to the side of light. I hope Kuroko is fine though.
1/21/2018 c1 Jordan
I... um. I guess i should have started with the source material?

That was cool but i just came from your fun body switch story and have like no context for this one. I've thought many times myself about the varying capacity for espers to kill, quick or slow. I read the rating warning but did not expect it to be partially sexual. (I'm 21 i just prefer no sex/sexual themes.)

You do dark very well. I'm going to have to go read the other story, unless it's got too much sexual focus.

Honestly, its interesting to see characters pushed to the edge but all this makes me want to do is protect mikoto from whatever broke her this badly. I don't personally see her going this far, from her current temperament, even if something really bad happened. Killing, yes, relishing in torture, no. Maybe that's just my own feelings getting transferred though.
10/2/2017 c1 12Kenshin1340
mfw ending line of dialogue

ik this is an old one but like I mentioned, I'm a sucker for MCs being twisted. I enjoyed it up until the last line, tbh. I wanted more of a rhetorical question, like...

"Would you like to feel how my urges work?" idk taht's bad but you know.

will keep reading your railgun stuff, cun. :D
1/13/2016 c1 Rika
Okay that was so disturbing.. I don't want to see the railgun like that ever. And going to torture Kuroko now? Noooo.. luckily this is only a fanfic or else I might be depressed for days for seeing my idol go dark. Hahaha the only sane level 5, turned to this? I'm scared of the other level 5s.
5/5/2015 c1 1Nio is trash
OMG I WISH YOU'D CONTINUE THIS PLEASE PLEASE I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO KUROKO.

I WAS REALLY SCREAMING WHEN I REACHED THE END THOUGH.
11/7/2014 c1 LastOrder
I ... I ... I'm speechless ...
10/5/2014 c1 5unstablesheis
WOW! This is an amazing one-shot! I love bloody scenes and this is a good one! I'd love to read how Mikoto's going to torture Kuroko!
9/23/2014 c1 Guest
I like it :) I prefer if there was another chapter based on misaka x kuroko ;)
9/22/2014 c1 Gift
I love it how Mikoto is portrayed as powerful. I mean, her character suppose to be super strong and all but no one actually shows that side of her don't you think? When something bad really happen she's always the useless one.
9/1/2014 c1 Mystearical
Definitely a success, this was brilliant! So hard to find a good story about Mikoto cutting loose like this, it's like everyone realizes she has almost unmatched potential to be absolutely terrifying but no-one wants to write about it.
8/21/2014 c1 Majestic-12
Holy crap you made her into a monster!...That awesome! Justice to the max wrath. I think the very last part was a bit of a jmp for motivation but I thought this story was fantastic! Normally romance fluff is my flavor but sometimes anomalies like this make it into my lists of favorites, Congrats!
8/1/2014 c1 2761wisampa
holy friggin' shit. this was terrifying... I LOVE IT.

Insane Mikoto is becoming popular and I have to admit, Screwed Up also inspired me. WE NEED MORE SCARY MIKOTO.

anyway, another masterpiece from you XDD as expected from Cun-sama. hope you continue to write more! :D
7/30/2014 c1 HeatherStylinson
This. Was. Terrifying.
But good at the same time. It was just too gruesome for me and I love violence with blood but this? *shivers* Well keep up with the awesome work, it's very... Interesting.
7/30/2014 c1 NoobInArmour
Great story. So glad you didnt write out any of those m rated scenes, if you know what I mean... Hopefully you'll post more Kuroko abd Misaka fanfics soon!
23 Page 1 2 Next »