for Elder ScrollsPrototype Crossover Challenge

12/10/2015 c1 16Eu sunt Dracul 1
interesting. If i got time, i will get to this challenge. There are some details i want to ask about the challenge. can you plz PM me?
5/12/2015 c1 Cade
I really want to see someone do this, except #9 is worded weirdly so I don't know what that one means.
3/10/2015 c1 catspats31
The writing quality is fine, but the following parts of the Content Guidelines is broken:

Entries not allowed:

Please make a story out of it or make a forum out of it.
1/8/2015 c1 Paranoia
Huh. I might actually give this a go. It may or may not actually get onto the site, but it only depends on the quality of whatever my brain decides to spit out.
I am a dedicated player of both Skyrim and Prototype (plus many others) and this seems like a good set of ideas to torture into something stare - worthy.
1/8/2015 c1 3A Shadow In Chains
I'll give it a shot, can you Pm for a bit more detail? Or I'll do it.
10/9/2014 c1 12Lord Joyde The Madman
Reading this challenge makes me feel like you are looking at me with expectant eyes.

Lol.. maybe I'm just paranoid or arrogant lol...
8/14/2014 c1 Paranoia
I like it. I wont neccicarily do it, but ill think about it
7/29/2014 c1 13Cakes Blargh
Alex is Elder Scroll world? He probably won't be able to tap into magicka or learn magick since he's not made of dead gods, he isn't a descendant of the Adas, or a spirit of any kind.

No one can really hurt him unless you go to Lore wise where Magick does have enough power to handle something like him... given the mage is powerful, a master... a specialist basically. Not to mention it's not the elemental magicka he should be worried, it's the spell effects of those outside Destructive School. Oh so many. Telekinesis, Weight of the World. You can slow him, you can paralyse him, throw him about... for a few second, crush him by his own weight, you can even trick him or his senses, oh so many, given the mage is creative. Not to mention certain heroes are overkill... Dragonborn for example has the voice that basically... turns flesh into mist, red mist, as in Unrelenting Force acts like a... shockwave bomb, given if the Voice is powerful enough... it might be facing a more focused Greene shockwave... not good with all those internal ruptures.

And then there's Sheogorath's Wabbajack, ain't he going to find it not funny in turning into a rabbit, or teleported somewhere... where he shouldn't be.

Elder Scroll does have a setting that can meet Alex's challenge, given the characters being competent as with magick taken from Lore and not in-game depiction. Average person wouldn't be able to handle him, but those who are accustomed to the Arena's (Nirn) cruel but beautiful brutality might have a chance. As in heroes that has seen shit, faced shit, dealt with shit... yeah, just another eldritch abomination that happens to have strength, and speed... but magick can counter it with all the sapping on health, speed, endurance and other stuff. Since magick is not like chants and more like actions, flick of a thought with a snap from fingers, quick as a trigger, Alex will have to be on his toes, with the mage having to be powerful enough and precise, skilled and experienced.

Just make sure he doesn't meet Divayth Fyr, Azra Nightshade, any old, very old Altmer... the Psyjic Order... or a powerful Dragon. Just... don't, before he knew it, he might ended up fried to crisp. Those dudes have powers to stop or slow time, or create a bubble for time to go around.

Assuming, of course, you go Lore-wise. Gameplay Elder Scroll... well Alex will stomp the shit out of it. So I don't see how the setting will work unless you refer the depiction in Lore.

As for pairing... tease about it, one-sided if you want... but I don't see Alex having those urges since they are replaced with the virul instinct to infect. Not to mention, is he even capable of feeling love, as in not family love, that exist in the Hive, but between partners?
7/28/2014 c1 Trondason
This is a rather interesting idea, though Alex being Alex, he's going to be OP as shit with just a bit of effort and free reign to kill people as he wants (heck, even with just his normal powers, he's effectively immortal). Short visit to the Mages Guild, and he's now a master in every magic. Short visit to High Hrothgar, and now he's a master of the Thu'um. Course, if there's a specific person (someone who he cares sorta about) nearby to frown disapprovingly at him, then he would have to mind his manners (to a degree).