for Amber

Hope you update soon
5/31/2018 c9 AnimeFreak71777
:D
10/22/2016 c9 Arla Logan
Really amazing story. I love your OC, and am amazed by the level of thought and detail you put into her background:)
5/11/2016 c9 DandelionDani
Wow I just found this and I'm in love! Keep up the great work.
3/25/2016 c9 Tiryn
(not logged in, sorry)

This is, by far, my favorite chapter. I enjoyed reading about Travis getting so many bones broken :3 Also love Kogan's thoughts while doing so xD

I love this story and will love to read more soon :)
3/25/2016 c9 46Tiryn
I love this story so much! I love how you've integrated Amber into the story :3

This is, by far, my favorite chapter. I loved reading Travis getting basically thrown about like a rag doll and being pulled apart by the seams :3 I would've loved to see him die, but I agree with Amber about why not doing so :/

Anyways, I love this story and can't wait to see more soon!
3/11/2016 c9 crazyqueen20
This book is so amazing. I can't wait for the next chapter
1/20/2016 c8 aliiceroseee
Pleeeeease update i really love this story!
8/13/2015 c8 Guest
Hiya! I saw you haven't updated in like a year and I am begging you to update I have read this like 3 times and I reeeeally wanna keep readin' it so Yha. Super awesome! Cya
2/1/2015 c8 1helenealbra
Great story! You write the characters really well! Interesting plot and a really original twist on the OC's mutation :) Definitely looking forward to the next chapter.
1/26/2015 c8 66BlueRubyBeat
This is great! XD Loved the fic so far and Amber and Logan's relationship is quite cute! I was really gearing up to seeing Logan beat up Travis...I need to wait another chapter. Boo... :( I can't wait to read what happens next! ;)
1/5/2015 c8 HopelessDragon
This is truly amazing, I love it!
(formerly guest BlueRaven)
1/4/2015 c8 KEZZ 1
Great chapter :-)
11/30/2014 c7 15SilverGhostKitsune
This is awesome!
11/16/2014 c7 1haloedmoon
This. Is. So. Friggin. Awesome.
Great work!