FanFiction.Net
for The Roboutian Heresy

12/29/2023 c63 Scallywaag
Hey loving this story, but I’m very muck wondering if the Tear of Nightmares is tear as in “Rip and Tear” or “He shed a manly tear.”
11/28/2023 c79 Pocok
Any news about the next part or its on an indefinite hiatus?
11/13/2023 c1 Cooldude101011
So, a Herald of Ultramar from Canon gets sent to an alternative universe/timeline?
11/8/2023 c2 ZAIL55
love this the fact that you keep their failings true to the cannon lore and in the case loyalist twist it in a compelling way is awesome and the same with the traitors where you give them the chance the deserve I especially love what you did with Angron and the world eaters
11/7/2023 c29 1Ilireanwri
Well, the ork part among the death guard was pretty confusing...
11/7/2023 c27 Ilireanwri
Hah, yugioh WH40K-style
11/7/2023 c26 Ilireanwri
I like how you wrote Azraels fractured state of mind. I love that idea as it is something I definitively could see Tzeentch do for shits and giggles... almost makes me pity Azrael; imagine being so wrapped up in lies that you can't see the reality...
11/6/2023 c22 Ilireanwri
I wonder, should Leman Russ ever appear again, what would he think once he sees how far his Legion has fallen and that they have now become what he thought the Thousans Sons where? Would he care? I think it would be fitting (and amusing for us readers) for him to be horrified at what his brash actions caused and also interesting to see what he'll do...
10/28/2023 c1 FloweroftheHarlequin
Being a giant WH40k lore nut and having my favorite legions ALL be Traitor Legions, this story sounds epic! So, I look forward to reading it! I'll review again in a little while
10/27/2023 c79 Trans.Caracal
I think there will be a civil war in the Tau Empire. One side would be Ethernals and the likes of Commander Surestrike. They want to stop the birth of Godness Tau'Va by killing other member races of Tau Empire because she challenges their power and the power of their Dark Master. In canon commander Surestrike killed and discriminated against non-Tau. In this canon it would be the same but motivation would be slightly different which suits the vision of Farsight. Ethernals sacrificing non-Tau and Ultima sign. They are the Empire of Lies.

Secound side would be Farsight loyalists plus Shadowsun and Godness Tau'va cultists. Shadowsun would be something like Eldrad is for his Godthe representative. Farsight rebellion would go somewhat the same as in canon but this time Shadowsun would follow him when she sees through the lies of Ethernals. Maybe Cabal will help them to fully awaken Tau'Va, because now they are not blinded by lies of Ethernals. I once though Eldrad will manifest on the bridge of their armada and convince them they are lied and ask them for help in God-forging plan. But Ethernals would surely fight him and he wouldn't be able to convince them with them aside.
10/21/2023 c79 Guest
YES! RH IS BACK! PERTURABO AWAKENS! More please!

Is your fanfiction you can make whatever you want with the lore in my opinion. Beside GW dosent have the energyto explain the Ethereals.

You know, i would love to see Pariah Nexus in the Roboutian Heresy. With a Night Lord as Sakan and the Sons of Horus as the Ultramarines.
10/2/2023 c79 3RohanVos
Wonderful chapter, I was wondering how the dawn made would play into things with Shadowsun and Farsight campaigns were reversed. Looking forward to where things go from here.
9/13/2023 c1 Guest
About Leman Russ Tank: Lucius Pattern Lasgun is a legit lasgun even if Lucius is a traitor.
9/13/2023 c79 Puffy Harp Seal
Well, this is going to be an interesting arc. Hope to see more of it soon!
9/11/2023 c79 9Antony444
Very good return for this story.
MOAR!