FanFiction.Net
for The Roboutian Heresy

2/20/2021 c64 7Steamrollers Solve All
Love this series so damn much and glad to see you post once more.

Regarding Alexey, I find myself thinking back to the original Ollanius Pious lore, where he was just some random dude who did his duty for the Emperor, dying on his feet and holding the line against the enemy to the best that he could. When I first read the original summary of your Heresy years ago, it did strike me as a disappointment that Pious wasn't there... though the payoff in the Alpha Legion chapter was absolutely glorious, in a Legion that has always been my favorite regardless of being traitorous or loyal.

But I do agree with the sentiment of some people that, in general, Ollanius lost something in 40K's official lore when he was re-introduced as something more than just an ordinary person just doing everything he could in a war far above his weight limit. And seeing just more instances random people in over their head, barely understanding what is happening (and attempts to process it likely to just drive them to utter madness), and just trying to do the right thing have an influence beyond what Chaos can account for feels like it fits in right at home with the themes of the Roboutian Heresy, and especially the Angel War in specific.

After all, the Emperor's sacrifice was to give all of His followers a fighting chance. Not just the Primarchs and the Astartes. Not just the Living Saints. Not just the Inquisitors. But everyone, down to random people that ware seen as so insignificant and oblivious to the threats they face that they couldn't *possibly* do anything. Because they do have value and the Emperor's faith and love for them is entirely justified.
2/16/2021 c64 3RohanVos
Riveting action and I am enjoying how all the pieces are coming together!
2/16/2021 c64 Richard1081
I feel like the train conductor deserves to made into an imperial saint after this event
2/15/2021 c64 1GuntherRiechwald
“Engine Kill” still one of my favorite pieces of lore hands down.
2/15/2021 c64 Van Erik Lucasan
Is there anything else to say to this? Yet again, you have exceeded yourself Zahariel... And about damn time too... CHEERS!
2/14/2021 c64 Look2021
Good Chapter!
2/15/2021 c64 6Ragnarok Ascendant
Have Takarov, in a combination of absolute panic and desperate ingenuity, manage to figure out how to jury-rig enough trains to bring the Ordo Sinister back to whatever fight will happen at the Imperial Palace.
2/15/2021 c64 11John Spangler
I'm afraid to find out what Leonatos had really been sent on Terra for. Great chapter!
2/14/2021 c64 9Antony444
Well, Leonatos was backstabbed. How...unsurprising from Chaos.
Excellent chapter, once again. I await what comes next eagerly...and with a bit of fear, too.
2/14/2021 c64 45Wacko12
I'm still having trouble following. Though that's mostly the case for me with Warhammer. But what is the current status of the Imperium?
12/16/2020 c62 kukuhimanpr
i dunno why, but i kinda laughed when the seer narrator says "his junkie mother" instead of "his addict mother" or somethig. it kinda makes me imagine that the seer narrator is a punk spehss mahreen with mohawk haircut.
12/6/2020 c63 11John Spangler
Loved it!
12/5/2020 c63 Guest
Awesome chapter keep it up.
12/5/2020 c63 5NobleSquince
Always good to see some Jopallian rep!
12/5/2020 c63 Look2020