FanFiction.Net
for The Roboutian Heresy

10/12/2020 c55 11John Spangler
Truly terrifying.
10/11/2020 c55 look2020
I liked the Introduction!
10/11/2020 c55 Guest
Fantastic as usual. Can't wait for the rest of the angel war. I'm getting excited thinking about what kind of twists and turns their will be. Thank you Zahariel.
10/11/2020 c55 DONTWATTA
Sanguinius cometh!
10/11/2020 c55 masterchiefandcommandershepard
A very good chapter. Your work keeps up with the GrimDark HH Warhammer 40000 Canon. Question (you can answer by personal message) - What Legions of Astartes will we see in this War of Angels? I want to see, first of all, the World Eaters and Night Lords and how they will help and save the innocent, and punish the scum of traitors and demons of all kinds.
8/23/2020 c1 Tyr
Could you ever right a fanfiction where the RH-Primarchs meet their canon counterparts? I would really like to see how the Horus Heresy and Roboutian Heresy react to each other.
8/7/2020 c54 7Steamrollers Solve All
Well after a very, very long time of reading, I have finally caught up with your story, and what a story it is! It's given me a lot of appreciation for the the "canon" traitor legions as I think about how things could have been, and has also just been a really fun ride even on its own.

Definitely excited to see how the Angel War will be playing out in the end, and judging by the time it's spent in the oven it's going to be quite the doozy. Not going to get too far into predicting how things will go one way or another though... except for saying that regarding the Yellow King, my money's on the idea that he's some kind of anti-Starchild.

With how the Emperor in this setting is much more compassionate and upfront about things, so it would make sense that instead he shunted off all his cruelty and other negative traits instead. And Omegon's plan hadn't so much been for the Emperor to reunite with scattered parts of his soul in the Warp either, just to *ascend* to godhood status through the power of belief of his followers too. All in all the complete absence of even a mention of the Starchild struck me as odd, and one of the few things we do actually know about the Yellow King is that it *isn't* just Superbad Generic Warp God. It has to have an origin distinct from that, and being an anti-Starchild would qualify.

That and I mean, YELLOW. Yellow/gold is the Emperor's color for crying out loud.

I may owe you money though whenever the truth comes out. But I'll wait, and keep reading too.
7/31/2020 c1 Quasar Tsar
I love this series.
7/6/2020 c54 Tobi14
Well this combind slanneshi assult might to much against Terra with the xenos,csm warband,daemon cult assult.
7/6/2020 c53 Tobi14
Look's like Sanguinius's true heirs have arrived, the ones incapable of seeing the world as anything other than getting their next high.
Even Sanguinior, the will of slannesh on the galaxy had to butcher over a dozen champions to get them to listen.

Got to say, I love nothing more than fallen angels blacker than the void, and ones from the cradle to the grave knowing only ruin's touch are a great mix.

Still will this six slaughter be enough to destroy the violators?
7/6/2020 c52 Tobi14
N’kari is back and stronger than ever, like the doomhunter!
7/6/2020 c51 Tobi14
A legio of titans well that certainly is a lot of fire power.

Hope Leontaos lives up to the hype most daemon princes never live up to the hype.

Still this is by far one of the largest and strongest slannesh armies on Terra.
7/6/2020 c50 Tobi14
Wow props that really was perverse, using math the basis of logic to overcome a problem against the war of reality.
7/6/2020 c49 Tobi14
can't help but notice the warbands so far pulled to terra are mostly only fighting in the great game or that night lord warband.

Their not exactly pulling their weight and to be honest while skilled they won't be missed much.

Maybe slannesh is planning on a massive moral collapse on terra? Suddenly trillions braking down and becoming cultists might be a plan.
7/6/2020 c48 Tobi14
Wow an Ecclesiarch dead and the daemon from Biles series!
1,002 « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »