FanFiction.Net
for The Roboutian Heresy

4/23/2020 c50 11John Spangler
What a terrible thing it must be, this Song of the Deep!
4/23/2020 c50 Jordalus
This chapter actually made me sad. Alas, poor Voyager, we knew it!
4/23/2020 c4 Necode
In HH,Dantioch's Terminator Armour was reassigned to Barban Falk for Dantioch's,which means Dantioch is a much higher level officer in IW Legion than Perturabo is a far more better father in RH than the one in HH,Dantioch has no reason to question his primarch's purge in Hrud Dantioch should still have his position in both the Legion and 51st Expedition it is really confused that he still have to guard Shadenhold with so little men with him, while at the same time Falk became the member of Trident and led so many arstates in Mars War.
4/16/2020 c49 1GuntherRiechwald
Would be cool if Castus snubbed Slaneesh and did something to foil the Dark Princes plans, but I doubt that in these times of grim darkness
4/16/2020 c49 11John Spangler
Really good, and sad too!
4/16/2020 c48 Guest999999
Out of curiousity, is the icon meant to be the mark mentioned in one of your short stories (perils of victory)? I was reminded of it's description somewhat, so i'm curious if the icon is meant to be the mark in the Roboutian Heresy universe.
4/16/2020 c48 1GuntherRiechwald
Baldo Slyst, so Chad he couldnt even be corrupted by a Keeper of Secrets.
4/15/2020 c48 dreddman
I say at least 7 highlords will perish
4/15/2020 c48 Mr nod
My money is on all the high lords getting killed, angron making a reappearance and holy terra awash in blood.
4/15/2020 c48 1Esteban Chamy
Why there are so many preludes?
What’s next? Sanguinius?
4/15/2020 c48 11John Spangler
Talk about a quick escalation! I never expected something like this to happen on Holy Terra, of all places.
4/14/2020 c36 TheManiacalMadman
I am very excited for this chapter's hopefully soon-to-be-revealed payoff
4/14/2020 c47 John Spangler
Well, it's a little difficult for me to choose a favorite interlude. I like them all the same!
4/11/2020 c11 Guest
Could you,if possible add a small bit on Admiral Lotara Sarrin commanding officer of the conquer(gloriana class battleship of the world eaters) for the world eaters codex as she is one of the ballesyest of all 30k and perhaps even 40k characters when coming to a mere mortal as she has stood up against multiple world eaters for a disagreement of their decisions and even shot one in the face with a las psitol which made her greatly respected by even Angron who rewarded her with a red hand print upon her naval uniform and has the respect of all whole world eaters legionaries to a certain degree and always spoke to Angron informally.
To quote those world eaters of their respect of her:
"A murderess...Our murderess"

So please add something about what happened to her and stuff as she is a major character within the world eaters and big influencer of Kharn and Angron (Angrons waifu and maybe Kharns)and is a total badass and one of the only bad ass's who strong female character with stupid levels of badass and not only that but on the Traitors side during the Horus Heresy who is a 'mortal'.

What im asking no begging you here is to add something about her(little bit but shes an important character) in the chapter about the 12th legion(chapter 11 i think) and idk how but after angron leaves the legion,Lotara Sarrin decides to go "oh well off i go to stasis" and remains until Angron returns again for the imperium in it's time of most desperate need (mostly,in my opinion for his waifu) and brings the officer back

Don't know how ya gonna do this when i read back over chapter 11 cus she is an important character within the world eaters legion in the normal story but you don't need to listen to me about how to do your story but i'll love to hear her story and how she is within the world eaters loyalist but please just say you recognise my concern and if your going to something about it or not and i hope this was constructive!

You have my gratitude!

From Alpharius Omegon
4/11/2020 c46 John Spangler
Magnificent! Though I suspect that Luha would disagree.
1,002 « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 37 .. Last Next »