FanFiction.Net
for The Roboutian Heresy

10/1/2019 c1 1Alphonso Shiskabob
Duty is heavier than a mountain and death is lighter than a mountain, may you find rest emps
9/24/2019 c40 2Abstract Ideas
So... basically, to win a game of chess where the enemy had checkmate in two moves, the Emperor threw out a pair of dice in response.

And man, this is the best WH40k fic I've possibly ever read. The plot, the mystery... fucking fantastic. I applaud you, mate, I applaud you.
9/17/2019 c40 Guest
Holy Shit! I almost cry there, among all of the characters, the Emperor is now gone. It's time for the Loyalist to strike back!
9/15/2019 c40 Guest
Wow, I'm speechless. I always knew this is some high quality fanfiction. But this chapter... It had me smiling, it made me happy, it made me tense and, at the end, made me shed a few tears. As always incredibly original and totally in tune with the grimdark tone of Warhammer 40k. You, Zahariel, are a goddamn legend.
9/16/2019 c40 11John Spangler
This is a really interesting development. The Emperor is dead, and Magnus has taken his place. Will the Imperium still be able to stand now? Only time will tell.
9/16/2019 c40 13Dragonofelder
Holy shit this is good. I mean, bad for the Imperium, but a good story.
9/15/2019 c40 1GuntherRiechwald
Im glad the Primarchs could have a few brotherly moments, no matter how brief. The desperation of Omegon is heartbreaking
9/15/2019 c40 3RohanVos
Simply wonderful chapter, I had an inkling of how this would play out and I was glad to see I was both right and wrong at the same time :) I eagerly await your next installment and good luck on the submission!
9/15/2019 c40 8highvalour
I noticed, what I'm presuming is, The Emperor's Plea around the third part... that plus the way the story spoke of Magnus made me realise what was his fate during the clash with The Queen... It really is gut a heartbreaking end, but it fits the Emperor of this universe. when speaking with his sons he made it clear he didn't intend to rule forever but simply support humanity until it could stand without him and how he refused to see the species become dependent on Warpborn entities like the Eldar did.

The Times of Ending will be harsh on humanity, but it can still survive if it holds true.

Thanks for writing this.

PS. I'm not writing the message here, for fear of spoilers, but I saw it.
9/15/2019 c40 Dazarid
Holy wow. That was incredible. I've always been amazed by your storytelling, and how you structure the chapters to well, and if BL doesn't accept your submission after making all of this they are fools of the highest order. I check this page every day for an update, and I will continue to do so. You never fail to deliver content of the highest caliber.
9/15/2019 c40 2LiquiDSoL
HELP ME.
9/15/2019 c40 13The Incredible Muffin
Throne of Terra... I didn't see this coming, and I am completely stunned. I mean... whoa. This chapter blew my mind. I can't even come up with a decent review because I'm so stunned. Just... great job. An absolutely stellar job.
9/15/2019 c40 9Antony444
Well, you went above the call of duty with this chapter. I'm afraid I don't have any idea what is going to come next...
9/5/2019 c10 Tobi14
The sons of anus have changed so much yet ironically fell less far than they did in cannon.
8/26/2019 c39 whitekitsune1857