FanFiction.Net
for The Roboutian Heresy

10/30/2018 c36 ElegantRouge
Kabal is spelt with a K not a C :(

Note i still love your work :P
10/30/2018 c36 2CapitalClassShip
So the Clone was Canon! what a Surprise then Again Don't Trust any one not Even Yourself.
10/30/2018 c1 1Chalister
May I just say that The Ravenguard seem to be the most honorable of the traitor legions, they keep their word, and the knock politely on doors.
10/30/2018 c35 1Militarist
Finally, the chapter about the Raven Guard.
And, damn, Corax got quite a powerup! I wonder if Magnus is still capable of banishing him, like he did with other Daemon Primarchs.
10/30/2018 c36 Militarist
Anyone who wish to bargain with Raven Guard isn't sane or careful, and Vect should be more wary when talking with the messenger of Corvus Corax.
10/29/2018 c35 4Eva Knight
Boo. I hate Chaos winning anything.
10/29/2018 c35 1Duffman18
This was simply incredible. I loved the descriptions of Corax, and this entire segment only reminded why he's my favorite traitor primarch in the Roboutian Heresy. I can't wait for tomorrow's update!
10/29/2018 c35 4morion87
Honestly. I'm more disapointed that Hydra Cordatus didn't get its own multi chapter arc than anything else.

Even then though, even without his overpowered-ness, you don't fight a Primarch and expect to win no matter what.
10/29/2018 c34 Guest
I think the yellow king is not warp born. Butt he is hastur outer god
10/29/2018 c34 5The Reaper of Valhalla
I been following this story for a while now (Since chapter 24 I believe) and I am a big 40k fan. I loved how you shown all the traitor/loyalist legions as loyalist/traitors. You done exponentially with this story.

The only negative/nick picky thing I have to say is that I didn’t like how Horus and Gullamen’s fate kinda stayed the same as cannon with swapped flavors. A Loyalist Horus soul gets obliterated and a Traitorous Gullamen is put into a coma by a Loyalist Fulgrim instead of a Traitorous Horus gets his soul obliterated and a Loyalist Pops Surf gets put into a coma by a Traitorous Filgrum.

I like how you completly turned around some of the primarchs like Curze, Vulkan, Angron, Logar and Fulgrim as I could never picture them outside of their cannon versions (exempt Logar cuz I didn’t read his lore yet) without making it seemed far fetched and unrealistic.

In short if GW ever made a AU flipping the Hersy around they would go to you. Keep up the good work.

Also is the Yellow King the Emperor/Star Child? It seems it points to it alot from the mad men rumbling about how the Gods want to prevent it’s “Ascension” to loyalist constantly killing themselves in denial when finding a pattern to being influential to mankind before space flight and even the title of “Yellow King” being synonymous with “Golden Throne.”

Am I close?
10/28/2018 c34 BlitzkriegAngel
3 this work
10/28/2018 c33 1Militarist
if the Eldest is Primarch's Replica, then he is probably made from Konrad's genes (Night Lords recognized his face, his skin is very, very pale). Or from Corax's non-corrupted genes, if they existed after the Heresy at all.
10/27/2018 c12 Aresius King
In the Ultramarines' Index Astartes: "For Guilliman had set course toward the uncharted regions of the galactic core, and his path would bring him to the ill-famed world of Cadia." If you look at the 40k maps, Cadia and the Eye are about as far from the galactic core as Ultramar is on its opposite side.

This, coupled with the fact that Corax's and the Ascended One's Black Crusades crossed largely unopposed the whole Imperium to meet in the middle and crush each other, made me think that maybe you intended Corax to have sailed out from the Maelstrom's location to cut the Ascended One's progress short just after breaking out of the Ruinstorm - and thus swapped the names or somesuch, dunno " after thoroughly revising the Index Astartes, I see that I was making a wrong assumption. Still, I humbly suggest adapting the Unborn Crusade's background so that Corax did come out of the Maelstrom, as it seems that warp rift has been largely left aside in your stories, and having it become a rare but still present backdoor for the Traitors (as it is in 40k canon with the Word Bearers of Ghalmek and many others aside from the Red Corsairs) would make it a bit more relevant and maybe give cause for including an alternate version of the Maelstrom Warders.

I must say I'm very impressed by the quality and depth in references of the whole series, so I must applaud your work! Would you approve of its translation for the Fanon section of Wikihammer 40k, the Spanish 40k wiki, in the near future? I've already translated the IAs written by Aurelius Rex for the Dornian Heresy, and I'm sure the Spanish-speaking readers would love to immerse in your alternative heresy as much as I did
10/25/2018 c33 1Das Amerikan
Welp, the Emperor's Children are dead. This...doesn't bode well, to say the least.
10/25/2018 c1 Guest
Oh, so this isn’t the Great Taco Schism?
1,003 « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 45 .. Last Next »