FanFiction.Net
for The Roboutian Heresy

11/14/2014 c4 2CapitalClassShip
Wow I always feel that Perturabo and the Iron Warriors were kinda generic and Infamous legion. but Now i respect Perturabo and his marines much more! Iron Within! Iron Without! For the Imperium.
10/28/2014 c3 A. Vect
Nice writeing Z. Write moar for all of the warhammer 40k fans out their! Oh and try to do a short about Dark Eldar and Eldar fighting against servents of She-Who-Thirsts.
10/26/2014 c3 Premiere
As a loyal son of the Lion I was gobbling up your version of my primarchs fall to Tzeentch. And then I felt almost completely the same while reading fulgrims tale! This is by far the best work I've read not sanctioned by the black library! I very much look forward to your portrayal of Perturabos tale!
10/15/2014 c2 36SPG inc
I love what you did with the Fallen, and Sevatar. I can't decide which legion I like becoming bad- the vampire Blood Angels or the Salamanders and the Black Dragon. I think this would have been being called the Roboute Rebellion. I'm looking forward to seeing what the Raven Guard do. Keep it up!
10/13/2014 c3 Teefplucka
I was expecting more of a showdown between the EC and the IH, or see some epic duel between a loyalist Fulgrim and a traitor Ferrus Manus, but I guess the DE stole too much of the spotlight. Anyways, another awesome job!

Also, did Vect engineer the Burning of Commorragh here like he did in canon using the Salamanders' cruiser, or was he simply so-to-speak blessed by fate?
10/6/2014 c3 2Emperor's Forsaken
thanks for honoring the Emperor's Children. *bows*
10/6/2014 c3 2Tanner151
Great update. Good to see the III change but not so drastically as to be unrecognizable. Their changes make sense and Fulgrim disappearing but not confirmed dead is a nice touch.

Even though the Dark Eldar survived their numbers must be very few compared to canon, correct?

Also the Iron Warriors are my favorite Traitor Legion in the HH and one of my favorite loyalist legions in the various alternate Heresies out there. Can't wait for that one.
10/6/2014 c3 KnightOfZaku
That was a magnificent chapter.

Just so you know, out of all the AU Warhammer 40k stories I've read. I consider this one to be the best.

My reasons are as follows. Most stories only have one or two change ups during the Heresy. The most popular one being that Magnus and the Thousand Sons remain loyal to the Imperium. This is usually accomplished with the help of Sanguinius.

Speaking of Sanguinius, like Roboute Guilliman many consider him to be incorruptible as well. And while he is my favorite of the loyalist Primarchs. I'm eager to see how you have him and the Blood Angels fall from grace.

Finally, I love how you go into such amazing detail with each of your chapters. From the life of the Primarchs on their homeworlds to the formation of their legions, The Great Crusade, The Heresy, and to the current organization, beliefs, and combat doctrine of all the Astartes legions.

I can't wait for the next update.
10/6/2014 c3 Spider
Spider , reporting -

This chapter is amazing -

Excellent change of character for Fulgrim and the Third Legion - very surprised about making Lucius a hero - I actually felt for and routed for him as I read - very imaginative, interesting and thought- provoking - shows what the Emperor's Children could have been - hope to see more of these heroes and villains having their destinies changed - keep it up.

P.s. - about the Forsaken Sons, will we see other troop types pop up like Raptor packs or a war-pack
(chaos space marine bikers)?. Because ("Arthaghast") is an excellent name for a pack leader.

P.p.s will we get to see more cultist character's points of view on life in a Warband or will we get to see Illarion, Mahlone and Ygdal evolve into Chaos Space Marines? - I don't mind which or if you have already thought about and planned these ideas for what comes next - because I know you will do a great job and it will be awesome to read.

hope you enjoy this review.

Spider out
9/26/2014 c1 36SPG inc
Great work. My favorite legion change is the Night Lords being good. Would like to see an alternate to Nathaniel Garro in this.
9/10/2014 c2 5Lord-Of-Metal
Perfection, plain and simple...
9/8/2014 c2 KnightOfZaku
This is awesome!

I'm really looking forward to seeing the Index chapters for the Night Lords and the World Eaters. Those two have always been my favorites of the Traitor Legions, and it's always great to find amazing stories like this one that show what they could've become if they hadn't been corrupted.

Can't wait for the next update.
9/7/2014 c2 Apocalyptic Wanderer
The Gods approve this story!
9/6/2014 c2 tzeentch
More!
9/6/2014 c2 2Tanner151
Yes! Great update. Really like what you did with the DAs. Are you going in numerical order for you Legion Index Astartes? Ie the Iron Warriors would be the fourth legion you'll do?

Anyway very good. An occasional misspell or forgotten space bar but other than that solid work. Can't wait for next update
995 « Prev Page 1 .. 56 63 64 65 66 67 Next »