for Heaven's Lost Angel

6/9/2020 c7 Anonymous
I recently read your profile and you expressed disappointment about the falling number of fav/follows for your stories. This and "Lady of Sakura Mountain" have strong triple digits fav/follows, yet you have lost interest in continuing them. I wait endlessly to see those stories updated someday. I am a fan of your work, but it would be nice to see a story completed. To be honest, I like your recent story "Uncertain Future" as well, but it is hard to summon the enthusiasm to write a review when I feels like it might be one of the many to be abandoned as well.
5/14/2020 c1 Guest
NO prayer goes unheard nor are any such things as unanswered prayers, it is just the fact that sometimes the answer is NO.
9/11/2019 c7 DaMan
I hope this isn't dead yet.
9/19/2018 c7 Davera
I hope you are well in the story has been very good hope you continue to update and the idea of hild reincarnating as ranma is a pretty nice idea
9/15/2018 c7 ranjira1988
Awesome story as always yet another Fic I'm ecstatic to see continued _
9/14/2018 c7 god of all
12/29/2017 c6 Edale
The only negative thing I have to say about this fic is that there's not moar of it.

My constructive criticism is to write the next chapter of this very interesting fic.
2/19/2017 c6 2Shannon Dee
Interesting story. Looking forward to more.
12/18/2016 c6 god of all
11/17/2016 c6 raynisia
a very interesting story so far. I like how you are spending time fleshing out the characters and developing a interesting plot. nice chapter!
11/3/2016 c6 cabrera1234
glad to hear your back hope your doing well
11/3/2016 c6 2nashmeira
It's always a pleasure reading your story's Zel. Especially this one for which I am fond. I enjoy this new Ranma, and his/her interactions are a good deal more tactful then original so there is a slight difference. Which there should be, knowledge of a past life like she had would do that to you. After all 'if I knew then what I know now' is a statement Ranma can make. I'm enjoying the development of Ranma and Nabiki, really curious to see how it develops not to mention what's going to happen when Urd shows up to the Tendos botching and moaning about everything.

Will Ranma keep up appearances or Just lay Tue cards on the table, maybe for just Nabiki because I could see her digging till she finds out to much. Of such fun story. X3 love.
11/2/2016 c6 irgendwas
Thanks for the update and I hope you get well soon.

The last two chapters introduced a lot of new characters and plotlines - right now I'm honestly not sure where this story is heading or even what the major plot is - I assumed it was a big reveal of Hilds rebirth, but by now the major players (I see no reason to include the tendos in that list for the time being) all know about it and it didn't seem to be a big deal?

It feels like you are still setting the stage. That is fine of course but my expectations were different for this long of a story.

One more thing: I'm really not sure what to make of Ranma - he seems to switch between full Ranma and full Hild personalities depending on the situation. Makes it hard for me to know who he/she really is - it does not feel like a mix of both, more like Hild simply playing the schoolboy when necessary.

So these are the two points that I can't fully wrap my head around at the moment - good writing in general otherwise.

Typed on my phone in the subway - just writing the first things that came to my mind - sorry for terrible formatting etc.

Best wishes again!
11/2/2016 c6 god of all
10/12/2016 c5 1amerdism
Awesome story, I hope to see more soon, when's the next chapter going up?
53 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »