for Magic Spells and Fake Psychics

9/19/2015 c1 Psychiness
Sorry im too lazy to log in but anyway why would Shawn go to Hogwarts? That's such a stupid idea... No offense by his dad probably wouldnt want him to learn spells... Also Mira? Are you kidding me? What kinda owl name is that... I'm sorry about the rudeness but really imma have to give this a thumbs down... This idea really doesn't sound as good as it did in th description..
6/8/2015 c1 dog1056
This is a really great start to wheat i think is goign to be an amazing story! Please update it. You have amazing writing skills and there is so little Psych crossovers that are actually complete or will be complete or have been updated recently that i want to read like more like need to read. I think this is oen of those stories and so I have got to know what happens next so please please please update this story! And if you are going to update but not for a little while then can you PM me? I literally do not care how long it takes for you to update as logn as you haven't abandoned this story as long as it isn't somethign crazy like 2 years. And if you've abandoned it then unabandon it okay? Because this is an excellent idea and it is written so well that now i am hooked and i have to know the whole story. Please update! :D :D :D
1/31/2015 c1 65sparrowchords
I really like this so far and I hope you continue! I love how Gus named his owl Mira. :) This is a great, well-written chapter.
12/8/2014 c1 Guest
Wow, good job! this was a really funny start!
8/17/2014 c1 EvE79
I like this story set-up.
8/16/2014 c1 2My Spirit is an Arctic Fox
Cool! I've always liked HP crossovers and Psych is one of my favorite TV shows. Your writing is really amazing, and I'd love to read more. Please update soon! :)
8/15/2014 c1 10TheOperaticSquirrel
This looks like it's going to be a really good story. I can't wait to see what Shawn did to get kicked out. Or was he set up?
8/4/2014 c1 17torchil
Woooo! I totally can't wait to read more.
8/2/2014 c1 Guest
Great start! Can't wait to see more of this!