FanFiction.Net
for In A Field of Edelweiss

6/13/2021 c1 1reisova
Very very good story
5/18/2020 c1 Clare
Sexy and funny fanfic! Those knickers made of drapes...lmao! Hope you return someday soon and post more som stories ;D
4/2/2017 c1 73UndoubtedlyTheWine
This was sexy. And that curtain underwear?! That was funny :D Nothing can be more romantic than making out in a field of Edelweiss. Nice ;)
8/26/2016 c1 63gothicbutterfly95
HOT!
Love the idea she has a field of edelweiss as her secret place, and the line about her smile being that of a fallen angel and not a nun in training was lovely.
3/17/2015 c1 UnfollowTheSun
Curtain underwear? Instead of removing them the Captain could've just drawn them. Ha! An enjoyable read, although a bit short. You have a good writing style though with interesting dialogue, hope you post more :)
7/31/2014 c1 ReneeFoster
This is wonderful...Want to see more from this writer.
7/31/2014 c1 BrittanyLS
Very hot! Love it!
7/31/2014 c1 26charleybec
Well done on writing your first fanfic and even a bigger hip hip hooray for starting off with a saucy little M rated story (I think my first story was some fluffy K rated one, lol). I do hope to read more from you.
7/30/2014 c1 27utility - singer
I love the curtain underwear-made me smile. A little short (I like a little more lead up to the sexy stuff) but otherwise, good job.
7/30/2014 c1 SevMione23
Wonderfully written, I know it's ur first TSOM FF, but congrats from Spain, I really loved it! Waiting for ur next one!
7/30/2014 c1 36lemacd
i've already said that i love the curtain underwear. that just made me smile. everything is very romantic and hot and sexy but i have to confess that when i got to the part where he forgot that she was a virgin... i think i heard a record scratch sound effect in my head. up to that part it read like they had been married a while and this was a love little interlude. i mean there are so many clues that this isn't very long after the gazebo professions... mentioning the children's singing, her apology for running away made it seem very early in their official romance. but he called her his wife, so i'm a bit confused.

other than that, yay! fun little sexy one shot. loved it. the curtain underwear is one of those things that i wish i had thought of. not for me. that would be weird. not to mention totally lost on anyone who gets to see it. which isn't many people, i assure you.

ok, shut up, lemacd.