FanFiction.Net
for Vampire Diaries Season 1 To 6 Au

1/13 c1 1Carlyxsam
Boring
5/21/2018 c1 5Caustic Paladin
Go back and retake all of your English classes over again. Try to PASS THEM. THEN try writing something. This? No structure, crappy punctuation, jumps from tense to tense, person to person.

Also, ye gods, SELF-INSERT MUCH!?
3/7/2015 c1 R helly
heyy I would like to apologise about the argument we had
I would like you to unblock me so I can send a heartfelt apology to you
2/10/2015 c1 19Smiling Seshat
There are a lot of punctuation mistakes, one paragraph is way too long, and you always write '&' instead of 'and'. You mix up your tenses, and you don't put in enough non-dialogue parts.

If you want more reviews, I'd suggest you either read more to get a better grasp on what to do better, or you just get a beta-reader. That way you'll improve a lot.
2/5/2015 c1 2Fey27
u story seems interesting but u r constantly using the word 'said'. also, ur story is devoid of emotions. improve that and u can be one of the best writers around
1/13/2015 c1 Hszhslaekkdjs cabclshsjw
I've always been a fan of your writing and I dislike that you have a hater that comments on all of your stories. Please don't take any of them down whoever is rude to you doesn't have a backbone and if they saw you in person they wouldn't try the same shit they do right now. Keep your head up! And if the person ever makes an account I'll give them kick to the face :) stay in there!

Your fan,
Blueforu
12/5/2014 c9 mksdfljdfhjlksd
WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT?
MY 1 HOUR OLD COUSIN CAN WRITE BETTER CHIZ THAN WHAT YOU WROTE. I GOT A MIGRANE FROM READING THIS THING.

DONT CONTINUE; PLEASE.
11/4/2014 c9 Klaus
I really like this story
PLEASE continue
don't WORRY about the haters
they only bringing YOU down
IGNORE them
write about THEM in your bio
REALLY let them know how you feel
im SURE it makes a difference
11/4/2014 c1 J.Shane Loverrr
I'm really enjoying this. It's like reading the work of a Kindergartener! The lack of vocabulary leaves something to be desired. I pity all your readers and wish that mind erasing was real.
Other than that, I LOVE your work.

Toodles!
xoxoxoxo
:) :)
10/11/2014 c1 BeNotAfraid00
hello, I forgot my password so had to sign in as a guest user. Skim read this chapter missed the last couple couldn't stomach what I was reading. and just saying I won that discussion we had previously.
keep up the... work.
ta
9/2/2014 c6 1Be Not Afraid 00
well hi, your story was good. but its more of a script than a story. to improve you could describe things and also there are other words than said. eg
exclaimed, told, sung, muttered, asked, spoke, shouted and yelled.

ta.
8/25/2014 c6 R.Helly
Did you miss me?
I have made an account now. Happy?
I think your idea of cowardice is messed up.
I dislike your attitude and your story is straight up DUMB!
It is poorly written and gave me a headache when I read it.
BYE with kisses!
8/18/2014 c5 Sam
I love that you're combining vampire diaries, smallville, power rangers, and buffy in one story. Great chapter, lol you replaced the Taylor swift line with Blake Shelton xD
8/17/2014 c4 Sam
This story keeps getting better and better! I love the little Mr. Tanner and Stefan competition going on there. So I take it that the timeline takes place after the Smallville, will any other Smallville characters appear next chapter?
8/14/2014 c4 Anonymous