for The Calling

1/12 c1 182Luiz4200
Poor Ron. And I'm surprised it wasn't Harry doing the killings.
9/28/2020 c1 11stevem1
This is great! Well written and engaging. The twist on identity was very well done.
12/31/2017 c1 1mannd1068
I find it hilarious that Ron is having to give money to Harry... nice twist.
4/9/2017 c1 7q.thews
While i don't want to believe it hist convincing technique should have be a giveaway ;-)
Thank you for sharing.
5/16/2016 c1 10Murkatroyd
Interesting, and a good twist.
5/12/2015 c1 20thepkrmgc
the vengance!harry fic tends to be amusing, but superimposing that on family life is even funnier
5/9/2015 c1 Bladre MKT
This... is a bit odd, just... odd... fun... but odd...
1/5/2015 c1 1geetac
I enjoyed reading the story very much.
12/10/2014 c1 10SnuggleKitten69
I only suspected who it was before the paragraph that gave it away.
Excellent work!
10/17/2014 c1 6elisa-didlittle
Ron as a capable and ruthless assassin and thief? Nah, I can't see that happening. Not even.

On the other hand...

Ron was starting to get a little concerned. Not desperate, you understand. He still had Hermione out on the street working 60 hours a week to pay for the food and rent and food. And the Cannons tickets and the food. Maybe he could ask one of his school brods if they needed a job done. Nothing hard, of course... he weren't no Puff. Maybe something nice and Gryffindor-like, like sitting at a desk and yelling at the proles to work harder. Yeah, he could do that. Proper Lion job for a proper Lion.

"Well, Ron, I'd like to help you out - Merlin knows I would - but I don't have any 'proper Lion jobs' available, whatever they are. But I did hear about a Slytherin rolled into town flashing some gold looking for some muscle. You might try there."

Ron stared at his brod for a few moments. Clearly Perce knew what proper Lion's work was, so he couldn't be suggesting that he be a goon. Ron work for a Snake? Nah, that wasn't it. Wait, did he say gold? Oh yeah, now THAT makes sense. Just go and get the gold. Cool, he could do that. He weren't no Puff.

He could do this. Ron figured it'd be just like his undercover days working with Harry. He'd sneak up on the Snake and get his gold. First he thought he'd use his invisibility cloak, but then he remembered he didn't have an invisibility cloak, so he decided to wear a disguise instead. He ripped a strip of cloth off one of his old school robes, poked a couple of holes in the cloth for his eyes and tied it around his head. Ha! With this mask no one would ever recognize him! He could be like a hero. Yeah, a super hero because Ron was a super guy.

Ron made his way down to Knockturn, where all the Snakes and scumbags hung out. Lucky he knew all about the secrets of the criminal mind. He walked up to the closest rich Slytherin (Gods how many were there anyway) and said in a gruff voice that didn't sound whiny or nothing:

"I hear you're looking for some muscle."

The Slimy Snake looked him over and said: "Yeah, and I'm still looking. You don't have an inch of muscle on you, Weaselbee."

Huh, who ratted him out? This was bad. What kind of dark magic mojo did these Snakes have anyway?

"What? I'm no Weaselbee! I am... El Frito Bandito!"

"Yeah and I'm El Cheetos Barritos. Ya got red hair, freckles, and a red homemade mask with 'Property of Ron Weasley' written on it."

"Snakespit!" I looked around for someone to save me like Harry always does, but Harry wasn't around. I grabbed in my robes for my wand and pointed it at the Snakes eyes. Suddenly the Snake started yling and crying and hopping around.

"Ow! Fuck, fuck. You poked me in my eye with that fucking thing. Ow, shit I can't see, you stupid shit for brains Gryff. I'll-" and then the Snake stumbled about, tripped over his own robes, crashed through the window of Borgin and Burkes and fell into a display case marked "Evile Cursed Objects Moste Foule" and exploded into a thousand pieces. Just as I was gonna high tail it away from there I got beaned in the head with a pair of dragon hide boots and a bag full of gold. Now that's what I'm talking 'bout... proper Lion job. Who says money doesn't grow on trees anyway. Or dragon hide boots. Just turn them upside-down and shake out the feet and we're good to go.

Perce has all the best ideas.
10/1/2014 c1 kase519
Well that was an unexpected twist
9/26/2014 c1 8LWJ2
That's great, totally unexpected. Thanks!
9/25/2014 c1 28Kairan1979
Nice twist with Ron ending up as Assassin.
8/20/2014 c1 Guest
boring as fuck
8/20/2014 c1 CapnSwashbuckler
Kinda figured it was going to be Ron as the assassin, because there has to be a twist somewhere. That said, I can't see him as having the stones for torture and cold-blooded murder. (Not that Harry's any better for the role. Jesus-analogues don't get to have that sort of fun.)
37 Page 1 .. Last Next »