for Mario Kart 9

3/22/2018 c2 3Kai Anderson
Hmmmmmm... Goomba, huh... Thats pretty unlikely in reality. I thought that noth he and PGP were going to win, but hey...

About the leaning. Maybe you shouldve explained some mechanic that stops goomba from tumbling out of the car? Leaning at 90mph sounds dangerous, but hey... It's a game right?

Im surprised you didnt call the broadcast "MKTV" like in MK8 game.

But hey... It needs more dialogue. Not sure if others have told you this, but it just feels more like ur explaining something rather than showing a story ya know.

You also gotta get a good grip on your paragraph spacing... Too blocky atm.

Other than that. Its a good story where ur starting. In the future, I am hoping races will be more fleshed out and dramatic... Intense descriptions and stuff

Continuing...
3/18/2018 c1 Kai Anderson
Hmmmmm...

I know this simply a prologue of sorts but it could still be a bit more descriptive. You did great woth putting sport announcers voices in my head.

Try to avoid using slang or esoteric verbiage when narrating.

Example "As an announcer GOES"

"Goes" in this case is slang that could be confusing for people reading when english is mot thier home language.

"Says" "states" "declares" any one of those would be a better fit.

Anyway... All in all... Nice into... Continuing...
8/1/2017 c10 Guest
what about coin, fake item box, thundercloud and chain chomp
1/8/2017 c12 13Junior BLD
Awesome story so far!

If you need a new track idea, you should do the star way from paper Mario 64. There could be blue fireballs that racers have to dodge, and the racers get to drive through star Haven. Also, Twink should be a new racer! :-) it would kind of be a more relaxing, mystical feel, but I think the track would still be pretty fun.

Cloud should be available as a DLC, or an amiibo. He could race on his motorcycle, Fenrir!
1/8/2017 c10 Junior BLD
The work pipe is an awesome idea!
1/8/2017 c4 Junior BLD
This chapter is awesome! I love the baby plumbers! They have to be some of my favorite characters in the series!
1/8/2017 c2 Junior BLD
Yay! Go goomba!
12/26/2016 c2 hi
funny
9/23/2016 c11 Guest
Umm, I don't think there are enough battle mode stages. I mean, only 2 retro and 2 nitro? I want five for each like in mario kart wii, or at least three for each like in mario kart 7.
6/12/2016 c12 Guest
WHAT?! You're lying, aren't you. You can't include a real life character in a video game! That's like breaking the laws! Now, PLEASE make Petey Piranha as DLC. Because it doesn't feel right to include King Boo but not his partner. Also, characters like Funky Kong are more minor than him.
5/24/2016 c12 31KHLegacy
Nice that was funny
1/23/2016 c10 Mr.Nightclaw
Gta say the Warp pipe sounds incredibly unbalanced and cheap but does seem like something that could be an item. For DLC characters I was thinking Nabbit from NSMB U, The Main Character from Yo Kai Watch with a track based on his hometown plus you could have the male and female variants, and a Pianta with color variations. A Sirena Beach track that let's you drive through the hotel, A Skyloft track from Skyward Sword, oh and lastly lol a Viridian Forest track.
12/5/2015 c10 47caleb7
Excellent job with the formatting of the story! I forgot to mention it last time, but I admire the way you use the bold print to show what's going on during the Direct. It's almost as if I'm actually watching it! And that Warp Pipe seems a bit unbalanced, but I guess that's what makes it fit perfectly in the MarioKart series! Good luck with college, by the way, I know the semester is coming to an end.
11/25/2015 c10 31KHLegacy
Nice good chapter
11/23/2015 c10 KnightInShiningIdiocy
DLC PACK RAINBOW
Characters: Waddle Dee, Marx (Normal Form), and Polari.
Karts: Warp Star (ATV), Dragoon (Bike), Hydra (Bike), and Speeding Comet (A kart the looks like a moving moon, with the trail being where the driver sits. Kart.)
Tracks: Divided into two cups:
Rainbow Cup: Orange Ocean, The Halberd, Popstar, and Wii Coconut Mall.
Luma Cup: Comet Observatory, Good Egg Galaxy, FreezeFlame Galaxy, Dangerous Delta (A course that begins on land, but leads into a delta, with many, MANY, splitting paths, which allows for many choices, which all lead to a cave which leads them back to the start.).
43 Page 1 .. Last Next »