for What Nightmares Are Made Of

6/26/2018 c1 Guest
Can u please continue?this is a really nice one,even tho' i don't believe even Raph is that he would accept the help last time,would seem more don't listen to me,please write
8/7/2017 c7 54Starfire201
Oh, damn...
4/18/2017 c1 LilQueen101
plz update
10/19/2016 c6 5saquesha13
My poor baby! This story was really good. How the nightmares would change was so cool but so sad at the same time. I don't know if you are gonna complete this story or not so I'm gonna guess that there is some sort of a source that is causing Raph to get 'sick' in a way that makes him had these nightmares. And it's happening so frequently that they are becoming real (hence the cut on his face). I saw a little pinch or raphanardo in there by the way
6/23/2016 c6 Christina
I hop that Raph will get better and please update soon. Thanks
5/31/2016 c6 Leo-TheHunter
I just finished the story today and I have to say...that...was...AWSOME.I WAS READING IT ALL DAY PPPPLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSEEEEEE UPDATE SOON
5/31/2016 c6 Guest
Yea dad for not letting this go on! It's been to extreme and now with the actual presence of some sort of entity tormenting him and some physical proof. Maybe he'll open up to master Splinter, he's usually more receptive to his dad and Donnie then anyone else.. lots hope so.
5/31/2016 c6 18Leah by Michelangelo
Loved it! Can't wait for more!
5/30/2016 c6 Guest
aw! poor Raph!
5/27/2016 c5 Silentveil
Wow, this is another fantastic story. I love the darkness of it, and the fact that something is hunting Raph in his dreams. Great story.
3/21/2016 c5 9flikaroo
Well at least now Raph knows who tried to wake him up in the lair.
3/17/2016 c5 Guest
Ah update! Excellent! So it just dawned on me that there are fears remembered, narrow escapes things that he could work though at the time but when able to look back, must be all that more terrifying. It does not help that this Nightmare Hag has latched onto him and is determined to ride his fears till he's dies.
9/27/2015 c4 flikaroo
Raph is slowly going crazy, I hope his brothers can help him.
9/27/2015 c4 1AllieBeth131329
I really REALLY love this, but there is one thing bothering me. The turtle ages (going from oldest to youngest) are: Leo, Raph, Donnie, then Mikey. The bros' personalities all match their age differences. Leo, as the oldest, is forced to be the mature one. Raph, is very protective of his younger bros and thus acts like a "tough guy" to tell himself that he can protect them. Donnie, after seeing the "macho-bro-protecto" roles filled, has decided that he will be the one who protects them from enemies they can't see (sickness/bacteria/germs). I also like to believe that Donnie has chosen this role because he doesn't want to be useless, or the "forgotten middle child." Mikey, seeing the constant bickering/arguing/fighting going on, has decided that he will protect his older bro's by doing what every younger sibling does (you will find that the more siblings, the more the youngest does this), he keeps the mood light and happy by creating humor (weather it be cracking a terrible joke or pranking someone, he uses this "humor" to replace glares on his brother's faces with smiles, and growls with laughter. Younger siblings often can't stand to see their older siblings sad/mad/angry). This was all typed to show you why (in future chapters, of course. I don't expect you to go back and fix these ones) you should keep Raph as the second eldest and Donnie right below him. Thank you for listening to me rant. This all just proves that I know WAY too much about my favorite Turtle Teens.
9/27/2015 c4 13rhaellion
Love this story, can't wait for the next chapter! Good job :)
20 Page 1 2 Next »