for On Making New Beginnings

3/10/2016 c2 4Romance and Musicals
I love this so much. The first chapter was hilarious. Combeferre is the best. And the second chapter was super beautiful and sexy. Like damn. And oh man the very ending made me super emotional and my heart must have grown three sizes. You always write their love so beautifully, especially in the WAMP verse. You make me believe in happy endings.
8/1/2014 c2 1huntersandfoxes
asdkfgklglglgjdhsjs !
I want to say something but dammit I am at loss of words.

This is awesome. Hot and lovely at the same time, and just... AWESOME I tell you ((dammit my vocab is better than this but like I said earlier, this left me speechless)). Incredible job!
8/1/2014 c2 36ConcreteAngelRoxHerHalo
*fans self* WOW. This is even better reading the second time around!
8/1/2014 c2 2brunette-barbie14
Omg I loved this story. I love the universe you created with the characters. I sometimes forget it's not real lol! Loved this moment between Ep and Ej they are magic together haha. Honestly I feel like this was the most believable story when it comes to their wedding night. I've read others and I feel like their speech and mannerisms were spot on, but I could be bias lol. Well done! I would love to read a story with them interacting with their kids when they are a little older. Also Ep's interaction between her kids and her brothers. Should be interesting haha. If you could I would appreciate it! Thank you