for Finding Heather

7/25/2017 c7 10TaimmyJ
I think I'm gonna have to watch finding carter now... this was really good!
2/20/2015 c7 The Abysswalker
Haven't watched it yet but I read what happens. Good chapter btw.
2/20/2015 c7 25Pepe's Red-Eyed Cousin
It's good to see that Heather and Bridgette are getting along. Even when Bridgette is envious of Heather's previous carefree lifestyle. Geoff is awesome and him getting a job was unexpected. I expected Alejandro to be the one more likely to get a job, but then again, he might just be creeping on Heather. Sick bastard.
2/19/2015 c7 45GreenPokeGuy
Aww, I really like the Bridgette/Heather sister thing. I can tell it's gonna get rough, though.

Hmm, so Gwen's drawing Heather. And if Gwen has some news, I have an idea of what it might be.

Geoff got the job, good for him. And Alejandro's still acting clingy with Heather. I wonder what drama will happen with them and Duncan.

-Green
2/14/2015 c6 37Applauze
And I'm now all caught up! So a conflict between Alejandro and Duncan is on the horizon. I'm excited to see what happens next and see what Heather does.

Until next chapter.

2/14/2015 c5 Applauze
I am sensing some Deather feelings and those feelings were amazing! So Gwen is a rich girl? I never expected that nor the two of them being friendly toward each other. Alejandro has returned? I wonder what this will lead to.

2/14/2015 c4 Applauze
Can't believe I almost forgot about this. It's so good to read this again. I like how you do Chris/Heathet together. It's so good. Blaineley looks like a tyrant based on the way that she acted toward Owen and Bridgette. I wonder where this will go next and I can't wait to read more.

2/13/2015 c6 25Pepe's Red-Eyed Cousin
Alejandro is hell bent on catching Chris. I wonder what his ulterior motives are. I can see this isi starting to bother Heather profusely. The AleDunHer triangle is going to get more and more tense. Damn! Heather is going through so much shit right now.

Blaineley and Josh are bad parents. I don't think it would make much of a difference if Heather went back with Chris, though at least she'd be happier.
2/13/2015 c6 6FFraspberry
Loved it! DuncanXHeatherXAlejandro triangles are like the best damn thing that could happen on TD!
Keep up the amazing work, I love this story!
2/13/2015 c6 The Abysswalker
Good chapter. I'll have to try and watch this show sometime.
2/13/2015 c6 202ChloeRhiannonX
March 30th can't come fast enough! Reading this makes me wanna rewatch season 1 before I freak out over season 2 XD
2/12/2015 c6 45GreenPokeGuy
Alejandro seems to be very pushy and possessive of Heather. And he's definitely jealous of Duncan.

Geoff's getting a job at the gas station, huh? Sounds like a good job for him.

I'm so excited for the new season of Finding Carter to start! :D

-Green
12/6/2014 c5 The Abysswalker
Good chapter.
12/5/2014 c5 25Pepe's Red-Eyed Cousin
Gwen's house sounds awesome!

Blaineley and Josh are crazy fucks. Their reactions to Heather kissing Duncan right in front of them was fair piss! Alejandro is also not going to take this lightly either. I just hope that Gwen would be okay with this because she and Trent need to bring Harold into the story. Harold would be hilarious as fuck!

Keep up the good work. I'm still at work and the damn editing is taking a long time, but I'll be home in a few hours to start updating fics.
12/5/2014 c5 202ChloeRhiannonX
Omg the drama...reading this got me excited for season 2 all over again.
41 Page 1 .. Last Next »