for A Squib Job

8/13/2019 c1 4minlin
Oh this is amazing! I never would have suspected a magical background for Parker, but it makes sense. I'm glad that Draco is shown to be a decent person and a loving father. Scorpius' reaction shows that he trying raise his kids better than Lucius raised him.
11/13/2018 c1 9Kelana-ti
Oh I love this! Malfoy being a good guy, but all sneaky like and under the radar. That's just like him. :)
5/31/2018 c1 Guest
This has been revised since the last time I read it. I like the additions.
2/9/2018 c1 21Duchess67
Ooooooh, this is a good one! Will there be more? *hoping so*
4/17/2015 c1 7deannamd
wow please update soon
1/3/2015 c1 13troyguffey
This is a good story that should DEFINITELY be continued. 8/10
11/22/2014 c1 playgroup
Very interesting take on Draco and Scorpius. Good little story.
11/8/2014 c1 MeganT
This works for me, plot-wise.
9/2/2014 c1 erik
Probably the best 'squib' story I've read, well done.
8/3/2014 c1 18Harm Marie
Liked this.
8/3/2014 c1 47Aracertariel
This is wonderful! I hope to see more of it.
8/2/2014 c1 2Imperial Dragon
Draco really has become a better person. I can't wait to read more.
8/2/2014 c1 179Susan M. M
"Nate had never been good at ignoring temptation. Why start now?" So VERY in character, as is the description of his intellect, education, determination, and ego and "the most dangerous person in any room" who "didn't need to be any more dangerous." Yes, naturally, Spencer knows of wizards, and his first thought is how to fight them. I liked the muscle memory of "swish and flick" remaining when the conscious memory had been erased. I liked the ethical debate between Spencer and Nate. I loved the description of the wand feeling "familiar and foreign against his skin. Like Maggie's kiss against his cheek had been."

Pavo Malfoy. Pavo, Latin for peacock, a constellation in the southern sky. I'll bet it was Lucius (or maybe Abraxas) who cursed her, but Narcissa who made she she was physically safe, far, far away from her blood relatives. Narcissa would've known what would have happened if Pavo had been sent to a London orphanage, and then crossed paths with the family years later. I am impressed with this version of grown-up Draco and his son Scorpius, especially the level of foresight Scorpius has at his age. And how typical of a Slytherin that the first thing Astoria thinks of is that Nate wants to blackmail them. If it weren't canon that George Weasley was happily married to Angelina Johnson and Ron to Hermione, I could see one of them courting Parker. Between her beauty and her cleverness, they'd be unwilling to overlook the Squibness. (Of course, that would spoil my plans for Parker and Hardison to marry and have beautiful, brilliant children.) This is the best Leverage/HP story I've ever read, and I can't wait until you finish the next chapter.
8/1/2014 c1 2irezel
oh my gosh. this is amazing. and hurting. ow. Draco you wonderful man. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh
8/1/2014 c1 Quacked Lurker
Oh wow!
Yes, the Malfoy parents are very much about public perception, but they are also family oriented.
This fic does answer some questions - and raise others.
(Love how you give more evidence that Lucius and Narcissa care more for their kids than following the crowd - a.k.a. pureblood parents and their tendency to permanently remove any squib children).
I do wonder how many other families have non-magical children - the Weasleys seem to be one of the few purebloods who have multiple children, and all (acknowledged, except the cousin they don't talk about) appear to be powerful.
...
Can hardly wait for chapter 2!
17 Page 1 2 Next »