for Carnival Of The Dead

8/13/2014 c1 Guest
Wow, you should post the first part of that I'm creepy pasta! Love it so far!
8/9/2014 c2 kimiwoaishiteru18
now this. this is something! i is still in chapter 2 and i'm i love with it! :)
8/6/2014 c2 Guest
Awesome! More!?
8/6/2014 c2 ACertainIdioticScientist
I would freak out if I got locked in there O.o. I feel bad for the kid as well... Great job and I look forward to seeing what this case brings :D!
8/5/2014 c2 19Naruisawesome
O.O So they're locked in the park now?! Omg...I'd freak out lol.

Please update soon! :)
8/5/2014 c2 4Circus Monster 2002
ohhhh cant wait till the next chapter ! update soon plz and can u try to make the next chapter longer?
8/5/2014 c2 2RosieJuneMidnight69
Angel: *shivers from the chill that ran up my spine* That was scary, and why does Naru act calm at these moments?!
Shiki: *curls into a ball and cuddles with Angel* Woof, woof, woof!
Angel: Aww, I'm ok Shiki. Just a little scared of the story, it's creepy. I hope you update soon, I'll favorite and follow.
8/5/2014 c2 115AmyNChan
Poor child... *hugs* and now they're locked in. I wonder if they'll get to have any fun on any of the rides?
8/4/2014 c1 5The Blue Rhapsody
Oh my gosh..."Shut up, Lin."

That was amazing XD
8/1/2014 c1 Guest
Cute! Verry funny! Keep writing!
8/1/2014 c1 AngelR.Heartnet
Hello, I'm Angel and I'm part of the FanFiction account called HeartsAnimeGroup3000. If you wih to contact me or the group, please PM the account for anything you need help with such as OC characters or stories. Or someone to jut talk to make you laugh an have fun!
I can't believe I have to write that everytime if I can't login to my account on my stupid iPhone, um...sorry, back to topic. I thought that was creepy and send chills throughout my spine as well give me a nightmare for a week. And here the carnival is in a week or two, back to topic! I thought that was a great story, and then with Mai falling asleep on Naru's shoulder with Lin saying that gathering information is the only reason he let her sleep in his shoulder. Back to creepy and eerie, you did perfect at that. I don't get easily scared, I watched 'Carrie' and laughed, or 'SCREAM' without filching like everyone but Shadow and William.
I love to write, I wish you good luck to finish your story and get more reviews. I would favorite and follow you but my phone is acting weird and won't work properly. So, once I do get on my account, I shall a print and follow you. Just PM to HeartsAnimeGroup3000, and I'll try to get back to you as quick as I can!
8/3/2014 c1 4Circus Monster 2002
*whispers to lin* keep talking do it do it !
8/2/2014 c1 11myskymyheart
OMG, the sequel! i wait you update soon, because this history is sooo interesting! :D
8/1/2014 c1 115AmyNChan
For the first bit, that creeped me out! Excellent job!

For the second bit, lololol! Ne, do those pieces of jewelry have tracking devices on them? XDD
8/1/2014 c1 19Naruisawesome
"…"

"….."

"Shut up, Lin."

Haha, that was so funny. XD Ah! Can't wait for more!
30 « Prev Page 1 2