for Naruto the Kitsune

10/29 c17 1setokayba2n
Interesting, let's see if Naruto go to stop Orochimaru to kill Hiruzen or if he only block him against Sasuke.
10/8 c17 thor94
good chapter.
3/4 c15 3emillyn.figueiredo.5
Please continue
1/26 c15 TubfullOfDishes345
Truly an awesome story! But there's one thing that confuses me though, how come no one freaked out that Naruto is missing? Thats the only thing thats bugging me. But I cant wait for the next chapter and I hope to see more soon!
1/25 c15 Uzumaki Naho
Interesting
11/23/2016 c14 MyNameIsLaura
Nice read.
10/30/2016 c14 Uzumaki Naho
OMG IM SCREAMING THAT WAS SO CUTE I FREAKING LOVE THIS STORY WITH ALL MY HEART IM GONNA DIE OMG HELP ME IM CRYING THIS STORY IS SO DAMN AMAZING I CANT WAIT UNTIL YOUR NEXT UPDATE CAUSE JFC THIS WAS SIMPLY THE BEST THING EVER TO EXIST I HOPE THERE ARE NO SHIPPINGS AT ALL I WANT THEM TO STAY LIKE THIS FOREVER NO ROMANCE JUST FAMILY LOVE THAT IS ALL THIS STORY NEEDS NOTHING ELSE
10/26/2016 c14 5vangian13
Nice chapter, might I suggest for Naruto’s akatsuki ring, a burnt orange gemstone with the Kanji for fox in it?
5/12/2016 c13 Sparkimus
Good story, update more often. Also, show some more of what naruto learned from his mentors, like water style, genjustu, puppetry and that stuff because right now we haven't seen much of it.
5/11/2016 c13 thor94
good chapter.
naruto is badass, ask when konoha will notice naruto is here.
can't wait next.
5/11/2016 c13 MR.SOMEBODYII
I'm loving this so far! IF YOU STOP I'LL KILL YOU TILL YOU DIE FROM IT!
5/11/2016 c13 Alaina Kuski