for New Wind Nation: Alliance

9/1/2020 c12 Guest
thank you for the story! and i absolutely adore how naruto and sasuke are still able to work together despite a whole village separating them. talk about teamwork that transcends time T_T also i love how gaara has changed from canon! he didn't immediately have a change of heart, it was a slow process that wore him down. he's an awkward bean T_T
7/20/2020 c12 12SilentSnowLeopardNinja
Well that was interesting. Naruto doing great/winning one on one and then assisting with two other battles was pretty great. Sasuke not getting the hickey mark was great. Gaara being a mentor was cute. Sasuke winning the tournament seems like bullshit. Hinata and Neji coming to some kind of understanding with less hostility on his part is nice. And Naruto mother-henning Gaara is funny. The only real disappointment is that they only had 3 high rank ninjas "prepared" to fight Orochimaru in this oh-so grand trap and the creep not only got away but with hardly a scratch. Clearly...they suck. Why on earth was Jiraiya not taking the fight seriously just cuz Orochimaru wasn't? That was a great opportunity to exploit in order to murder that traitor dead quickly. But he just...didn't. Like a dummy. Nice job regardless tho.
7/20/2020 c2 suzukashinobi
I keep expecting you to point the finger at Danzo as the reason Kushina left Konoha. Even without the Kyuubi, Naruto would still be rocking the Uzumaki clan's legendary chakra reserves! That would make him a pretty tempting target for ROOT.
6/5/2020 c10 2Kage-Shino
Calling it Uzukaze no Jutsu would be hilarious and perfect. Just saying...
6/5/2020 c1 Kage-Shino
HAHAHAHAH RASA, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'VE GOTTEN YOURSELF INTO! NEXT YOU KNOW, YOU'LL BE BEST BUDDIES WITH HIRUZEN AND A DOTING FATHER.
1/7/2020 c12 1CaliArena
I could wait five years more to read a sequel of this.
I loved it!
3/20/2019 c12 gazal.blirf
Ooooh it was great! Can you dm me when you write the sequel? Or if you dont plan to? (Doesnt really have a time limit I will be happy if you respond in 2030)
Anyway! Good luck with life or something ;* !
1/8/2019 c12 4Mashrose
Nooooo! The End!
8/18/2018 c12 Heart
Dududduuuuuun~
8/18/2018 c11 Heart
Eeeereeey~ Character development~ Love it
8/18/2018 c7 Heart
wat. ... didn't see that coming
8/18/2018 c6 Heart
Ha! Those twos relationship! *eye sparkke* Eh? Jiraiya? Responsible?
8/18/2018 c5 Heart
*eye smile*
8/18/2018 c4 Heart
*clap clap clap* Kimmi! Oooh Kakashi... Aw Isa... *closed eye smile*
8/18/2018 c1 Heart
*beams aggressively* YAS! This-I yes. Even tho I wanted to snack my hand against my forehead repeatedly when I saw the nickname...yes to all of this. XD And you're right. Naruto wouldn't back down! :D
405 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »