for New Wind Nation: Alliance

10/10/2014 c11 BrownEyesAngel
Very enjoyable chapter, please update soon!
10/10/2014 c11 5Starshinesoldier
AW yes! :D 'Useless' Hinata struck the fatal blow that allowed Neji to defeat that spider jerk! I happy. Its nice that Hinata will be the one changing Neji's out look on life. Also, mushy Kankuro and Gaara moment! :D :D :D
10/10/2014 c11 4Vaughn Tyler
Nice
10/10/2014 c11 18WaterSoter
Nice! I love how you made Hinata move, let her come into her own and how different she was without that inspiration that made her want to become stronger. Motivation or lack there of is really essential to people. Yeah, I was very disappointed where Shippuden is going. Since Sasuke declared that he wanted to be Hokage, or that every thing that Naruto had struggled and bled for his dad just went ahead and did it without any of the hardship. Or that in essence, anything you accomplished I already did and did it better. Not to mention the whole Sasuke and Naruto fight happening right now. Total let down.
10/10/2014 c11 Guest
Alright, no NaruHina!
Don't involve romance with the fic, might ruin its flow... and if you do, consider Temari. There's some sort of sempai-kouhai relation between Naruto and her; you could try butchering that into a pairing ;)
10/10/2014 c11 14twilightserius
neji is a grade a douche. poor hina has no one to look up to or encourage her
10/8/2014 c10 67MoonPrincess623
Amazing as always! I love the bit at the end. Heehee.
10/6/2014 c4 CharmingButIrrational
really...his sealing abilties are worse than sasukes...look if you removed the kyuubi, you could have at least gotten him shields...what you've done now is just increased his plot induced shields...and if you have to carry a story on that well lets just say I really question your story writing skills.
10/6/2014 c10 9Fuyutaro son
great story, i enjoyed every minute of it :D
10/5/2014 c10 troutman30
I have a question of my own. Why is it that kids in a story about kids that have been taught to kill would not kill an enemy who had just attacked them with the express purpose of ending their lives?
Why on earth leave them alive to come back better prepared to successfully end your lives especially when you know that they're working for someone who's already tried to kill you and plans on invading your home?
10/5/2014 c4 Fuyutaro son
... i'm going to pretend like you aren't making an uzumaki suck at sealing arts AFTER having him raised by his mother, who just happened to be the greatest sealing master in history, having taught both Jiraiya and Minato fuujutsu herself. yeah, i'm going to just ignore that, and pretend like it's not happening, because that makes no sense what so ever.

Anyway, apart from that which shell be forgotten, i'm really liking the story, it's awesome :D
10/4/2014 c10 EmeraldEyed
Huzzah for updates!
10/3/2014 c10 Morbious20
Great chapter .
10/3/2014 c10 Burn-in-the-sun
Hurrah for Kankuro's poisons. Loved Gaara's late arrival- now they just have to stall (stay alive) long enough for the rest of his team and Kaze to show up. Thanks for the update!
10/3/2014 c10 Guest
Don't wait so long next time to update
406 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »