for Mia the Muggle at Hogwarts!

10/20/2020 c5 Guest
I hope this book is not discontinued it’s great and funny
4/9/2019 c5 SortingHat
I think you should've had it where she was preparing for a long term survival and Hogwarts would makethe perfect prepper place. Isolated from the riff raff that will happen in the big cities when the grid goes down whether thru a direct attack or an EMP up in the air frying everything.

EMP's are worse as it's more then just the grid that's affected due to the high voltage spike known as the EM1 wave or something like that which is what does the frying. The EM2 wave following is more like a long lasting severe solar flare.
8/10/2018 c5 96She6Devil6
You’re explanation made no sense whatsoever.
1/15/2015 c4 kyle.hill.7965692
I rarely find stories with little to no corrections needing to be made! The only thing I suggest is the use of explosives to blow away sealed areas such as using C4 which would shock many of the students as Mia blasts things apart around Hogwarts.

Even more awesomier bonus would be if the explosions caused damage in the magical world too.
1/15/2015 c4 SortingHat
This is an order you will continue or I shall place you in Slytherien!
1/15/2015 c1 SortingHat
It would've been funny if you had her even more prepared with dynamite or some kind of explosive charge to blast away blocked doors.

The looks on the students of Hogwarts of Mia using C4 would've been absolutely fantastic!
9/7/2014 c3 1Dinodude7
This is beautiful
8/2/2014 c1 7The Low-key Romantic Libra
i don't think she would have read it because it is set in the time of book1. it is a cool idae though.