for Eternal Wrath: Distraction

12/3/2020 c1 Guest
Since it was oilver fault. He lucky clark did not ki! Him
11/1/2014 c9 Guest
Awesome chapter! Thanks for not giving up!
11/1/2014 c9 sharonpijl
Omg i'm so glad you're not stopping! :)
10/1/2014 c9 Elena
Please Mark finish this series you have to!I have been reading this and I expect to read it till its writers are beginning to disapoint me not finishing stories very intresting stories,please don't make me add you to the pyill of disapointments please finish it we are begging you PLEASE!

I would like to know how it ends,Ollies eyesight,doomsday/Davis thing,lex luthor for president,Chloe and Ollie's relationship.

IHAVETOKNOW!

Please reconsider this series,don't let us down!

Its not letting go of the real world its living it a different way,with stories telling them your way giving people a insight into your imagination/your mind don't give up ever. -Elena
8/10/2014 c3 17Hellzz-on-Earth
Lex is their biggest nemesis and you bringing him back in such a big way was freaking awesome. I love that you wrote him being so cocky and arrogant because he is certainly that. That also tells me it'll be his downfall aside from GA and Watchtower and the gang.
I'm not a Tess fan, but I'm glad she called Waller and is hopefully getting away from Lex and stays alive?
I like that you mentioned Martha. I can't wait for her to help out.
I'm always on the edge of my seat Mark. I love it!
Thanks for sharing.
Happy writing.
8/10/2014 c2 Hellzz-on-Earth
You know I'm not too crazy bout Clark. So that he's absent while everyone including Lois is bonding and becoming more like family is fantastic. He'll be in for a rude awakening when and if he comes back! lol
Dinah and Lois were hilarious and the guys getting them on video and when the girls find out is going to be classic.
Thanks for the update.
Happy writing.
8/6/2014 c1 Hellzz-on-Earth
YES! Ollie is alive and Oliver is apart of him now. I really look forward to Ollie telling Chloe what future Oliver went through. Wonder if there'll be clues in those memories?
Nice reading Lois. Hopefully she'll be around more. I can't wait for more as always Mark. Thanks for sharing. Happy writing.
8/2/2014 c1 2Jeremy Shane