for Irreplaceable

3/11/2018 c1 11SunBinamra
That episode messed me up so bad, oh god. I'm not sure if it would have been easier if the exercise was real, but thank you for including the teleportation beam! My heart is not as broken now.
10/5/2017 c1 4Irelandgal131
Love this sweet scene! All your stories are absolutely touching and the personalities of the characters are spot on. I hope you will continue to write more on these two, especially since season 3 will be coming out :)
8/13/2015 c1 6Adrianna Agray
Cool story : )
5/23/2015 c1 1WonderWalrus
Well written, awesome and a great alternate ending! You should be proud of yourself :3
8/3/2014 c1 8PopCulturist
Cool. Nice, sweet, and to the point. Great idea and great story.
8/2/2014 c1 22TheImaginativeFox
That was cool, especially since I was talking about something like this with one of my friends about a real failsafe and they end up saving the JLA and then they work together. At first I didn't see that it was a one-shot, so I was like, why does it look like it's ending? The only note would be that th ending was just a bit rushed. But then again, a lot of that would be in the show. I do like how Wally ended up finally asking Artemis out because of ot though. I also really liked how you put in Artemis realizing that they're her friends now, and that you remembers Superboy's thing about Superman and finally feeling excepted. Nice work :)
8/2/2014 c1 34Samaritan Prime