for What If Dipper Was Crushed in Into the Bunker

10/3/2018 c1 Ahmed Samy
"The whole Wendy x Dipper thing couldn't work out when Dipper finally said his true feelings for her (Mabel's fault)"

Lmao how is it Mabel's fault that Wendy just doesnt love him?this has nothing to do with Mabel
9/19/2016 c1 16ImpossibleJedi4
Oh good I found this again!
7/7/2016 c1 Guest
I was thinking a bit further in the epusodf what if dipper didnt cut the morpher but wendy what would happen then?!
4/21/2016 c1 8The Keeper of Worlds
Ah, ah man. That is ALWAYS a horrific type of death.
4/11/2016 c1 Huntress
Dipper?...Dipper?!DIPPER WAKE UP NOW PLEASE!NOOOOOOOOOOOOO I NEVER GOT TO TELL YOU I HAVE A LITTLE CRUSH ON YOU...~Pulls pokeball hat down in sadness~ no...
Aura(Lucario): Hey Huntr- woah what happened? ~Sees Dippers blood everywhere~ 0-0
HE'S GONE, AURA...HE'S GONNNNEEEEEEEE! ~Hugs her avoiding the sharp needle in her chest~ :‘(
Aura:I'm sorry...but you remember i know heal pulse? -_-
YOU DO?! USE IT ON DIPPER IM YOUR TRAINER! :(
Aura:Ok geeeezeee fine ~Uses heal pulse and Dipper wakes up~
YAY ~Hugs Dipper~
Dipper:?!
3/21/2016 c1 35LittleAmberAmethyst
That was tragic. It's horrible to imagine that happening, but you did good with writing this alternate ending. Mabel's reaction is heartbreaking to read. It made me sad, but it's well written.
8/27/2015 c1 3TheFandomVortex
D: that was unceremonious. TT-TT in gonna die in the corner now
7/30/2015 c1 6spookyscaryskellyton
WOW. . . THIS IS. . .
I CANNOT EVEN COMPREHEND THE FACT OF WHY ANYONE
WOULD WRITE THIS!

MY FEELS WERE CRUSHED LIKE DIPPER'S.
6/3/2015 c1 ToxicWolfGirl23
I was thinking you should make it to where they all mourn and dipper ends up being alive and telling of how he escaped like maybe through a vent
11/30/2014 c1 16I heart the Hitachiin twins
Eww... Poor Dipper, that's not how any of us wanted him to go. RIP Pine Tree.
10/30/2014 c1 3sturzeschnitter
BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHGHHHHHHHAAAAQQQQQQ IPUTRANDOMLETTERSHERE:D
9/22/2014 c1 87536897647356356
Holy crap... Why do I read this stuff? I am one messed up ghost. I mean specter. I mean demon. NO, I mean girl!
8/28/2014 c1 23EmDashEnDashHyphen
I enjoyed it! I'm excited about season 2!
8/22/2014 c1 10Psycho Delic263
That is the saddest thing I have ever read in my entire life. Everybody always does stories with death. Even me, or at least I'm planing to have character death in my story.
8/14/2014 c1 17TheFightingDragon
This... is... BEYOND awesome! I really like this one-shot story! A little sad, but great turnout! It's a bummer that in the REAL episode, the whole Wendy x Dipper thing couldn't work out when Dipper finally said his true feelings for her (Mabel's fault). I'm REALLY hoping for a Candy Chiu x Dipper Pines evidence in this Season 2 of Gravity Falls. Also, I want to let you know, I JUST updated my Profile and don't forget to check out the new episode called The Golf Wars (but forget it if you already seen it).
Signed, TheFightingDragon.