for Expect the Unexpected

9/9/2016 c1 9midlifecrisses
These days "Trip and Stumble" have new meaning for me (that's a CrissColfer reference) but hey I stumbled across this little ditty and couldn't be happier. I love fics where Kurt and Dave make amends and move forward. This made me happy, happy, happy.
8/11/2014 c1 13umbrella0326
This is really sweet. I like the usage of poison ivy and some of the made-up characters. Nicely written.
8/4/2014 c1 Guest
OOOOOWWWWW Sunnyy my lovellyyy Sunnyyyy!
Please write a second part, a third, a 10000000 words sequel... pleeeeeeeeeeeease!
I really love your Kurtofsky's fics
Wath about they in colege, doing long distance "friendship" falling slowling in love? hu hu hu?
pleeeeeeeeaaaseee *_*
8/4/2014 c1 ShallICompareThee
So. I love your work and you can't write a one-shot.
I think it's safe to say that you're officially back! XD (I think you should add that last bit to your account description - "Kurtofsky shipper. Fanfic writer. Can't write one-shots. [As in: they won't remain such for long.]") XP
Seriously, though, this was a very nice read, I loved it from beginning to end. I love the fact that you managed to flesh out Dave's family a bit, even though they weren't the focus of the fic, and I liked in particular that Paul showed his support to Dave in such a real manner. I have to say that Kurt's decision to attend the camp (do you 'attend' a camp? Or do you 'join' it? I have no idea..) seemed a bit out of the blue, but if I were him and constantly surrounded by Glee characters like Rachel and Blaine I'd want to escape in the wilderness for a bit, too.
I liked the way they reacted to each other and the way they stayed close for the whole duration of summer camp. I also liked all the little bits in which Dave couldn't help but notice people checking out Kurt and admire him himself. He's always so cute. *_*
When the fic came to an end it was easy to feel the bond of trust and friendship that created between them and I can see why it'd be a very good start for something longer.
Thank you for posting the fic, it was really good. _
8/3/2014 c1 2Larkin21
I hope you do write more of this! I really enjoyed it :)
8/3/2014 c1 Reader
Oh yeah, totally feels like there might be more to this story. :)
8/3/2014 c1 21Hiron Otsuki
You are such a tease!
8/3/2014 c1 33Midgetninja247
please... please... please write more. This felt more like a first chapter to a new story. It's so good. I wish this wasn't the end.