for 1 The Great Zombie Hunt

8/10/2018 c8 Black-Sapin
This story is amazing ! Where is the rest of it ! Please please please
You did a great job, congrats !
4/8/2016 c8 milagglad
interesting
3/5/2015 c8 Supasoph
More please
11/20/2014 c8 Guest
Plz motr
8/22/2014 c8 TJ72
Great story, I love it when Emily protects JJ and her past involves them all. Looking forward to the next instalment.
8/21/2014 c8 Bkwrmchar
FANTASTIC chapter/story! Poor JJ, caught between a rock and a hard place. Regardless, it's time to dump Will.
8/21/2014 c8 rmpcmfan
Finally got to read the last chapter. Awesome job on the whole raid scene and you gave us a scare there when Stone took the shot. I am glad JJ has left Will, their relationship was long over. I guess I can understand his frustration but he really acted pretty badly at the end and JJ and Henry did not deserve that.
8/21/2014 c8 9BSwifty1997
Yay jj finally left him
8/20/2014 c8 LKlovesAK
Looking forward to next posting. Why settle for crowded when lobster is a possibility. Wink.
8/20/2014 c8 justine
Can't wait for the next installment !
This Is an excellent story You wrote so don't give up !
8/20/2014 c7 rmpcmfan
JJ was great, her talents are so overlooked. I think Emily also has a way of rubbing off on her.
8/20/2014 c6 rmpcmfan
Oh yeah, I love this side of Emily, sexy and confident as hell!
8/20/2014 c5 rmpcmfan
Nicely done, I was wondering how you were going to have Emily tell the team. I guess she just basically laid it out there. It should be interesting to see JJ play the expensive blond.
8/20/2014 c8 Kimd33
I'm so glad she finally left.
8/18/2014 c7 Bkwrmchar
WOW! Thank You for an amazing chapter. Love the way JJ is coming onto Emily. Also liked Emily's reaction when the idiot slapped JJ's butt.
63 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »