FanFiction.Net
for Words on a Page

9/24/2014 c3 mendenbar
It's the end of September so I hope this hasn't been backburnered and forgotten. A lovely story, somewhat unique in perspective and definitely unique in idead. Hope it doesn't die here as I would definitely like to read more.
9/20/2014 c3 1Incognito3
Love this! More please!
8/12/2014 c1 4pasha54
Wow, I love this! Wish I could think of something profound to say about it.
8/7/2014 c3 33jazzyproz
OK, can I tell you that I LOVE this story!? I feel like a terrible friend that it took me so long to review, my life has been so crazy, I just had to let my JazzyMuse write when she could.
So anyway... SOOO many wonderful things in this story. I adore the notion that Booth wrote to help work through tough times. Even tough, macho men need to have an outlet and writing is a perfect management tool.
It makes perfect sense that he would write about the friends he lost, I'm sure he wrote a lot about Brennan. About Parker. About his heartache in regards to everything that he'd been through in his life.
My heart felt like it was yanked out and shredded at the idea that Brennan was curled up on the couch crying over Booth's words, because you know he must have been able to describe things he'd seen and done and relayed his experiences in such vivid visuals that she could see it in her mind. She loves him so much, she worries about even a paper cut, I can't imagine the turmoil she felt at seeing what he'd been through right there in black & white. OMG...
And in this chapter, the future backstory that you've given Parker was brilliant, I love it.
I can't wait to see how you continue this tale. I truly adore it.
hugs,
jazzy
8/7/2014 c3 20Adelled
Very enjoyable future retrospective.
8/7/2014 c3 32asoulofstars
This was great, Dana. I love Parker always, and as a recently-graduated-from-high-school person myself, I totally feel B&B on Christine at the beginning. I love that they're doing this together. This is an important story, and they both need it to be told. You're doing a great job at writing the words. Can't wait for the next chapter! :-)
8/7/2014 c3 292FaithinBones
I always thought Rebecca was a bitch. I'm really enjoying these. They're very interesting and I am looking forward to more.
8/7/2014 c3 Julie SBXMomX
Great explanation on what happened with Parker and the move to England. It was always weird Booth never fought to keep him in US.
8/6/2014 c2 21grc73
Not much to say so far other than this is excellent and has me very intrigued. Looking forward to how this pans out. :)
8/6/2014 c3 Becksbones
That was so interesting. I adore Parker and always enjoy reading about him.

Becks
8/6/2014 c3 1JenniferSheppard2
Awesome chappie! More please!? :)
8/6/2014 c3 10bookwormlady
Good way of explaining Parker and England. Wish we saw him more often on the show!
8/5/2014 c2 1han.bones
How touching
8/5/2014 c2 julieann.l.wilson
Please continue with this story line. It is interesting so far
8/5/2014 c2 queenbee1711
Great Story! We all wonder about his time in the army with the Rangers and his time in Afghanistan but the show never goes into it too much. I think this should be part of an episode in the future. Hope more stories are on the horizon.
72 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »