FanFiction.Net
for Words on a Page

8/5/2014 c2 10bookwormlady
Good chapter. Glad you didn't make this a one-shot. Looking forward to more!
8/5/2014 c2 Guest
I would love to find the person that convinced you to start writing/posting your own ff and give him or her a huge kiss. Your stories are always entertaining but never over the top. I'm always excited when i see an update of yours.
8/5/2014 c2 1JenniferSheppard2
Awesome work! I really love how your Booth seems true to character in this story and how he shared more of his past with Bones. Great little piece! :)
8/4/2014 c2 Caroline's Bones - Dolphins
you had me bawling my eyes out along with how & what caused, bren to do so, more painfully, was how heart crushing reading this thru booth's pain filled eyes, it was like a part of an ep, i could so very easily see on the screen in the series, the raw pain he was seeing upon his own wife's face,
the sobs going right thru her, strait into booth's heart & soul, so very descriptive in how he walked the room, gathering her into his strong body, maneuvering her around so, he could have her curled up in his lap. that sweet loving scene, for just a split second, took me away from why he'd it in the 1st place, rather than them just being their usual loving selves... no this was raw, stripped bare, the crackling of electricity, to me was filling the air. in these extreme intense scenes, where these two have some of 'the most' honest to god, strait from the heart & soul conversations, leaving nothing out, sometimes it's like a push n pull, or a pulling of teeth scenario, to get to the heart of the inner most turmoil, upon either partner, sometimes things need to be very specifically detailed, even re-said several times, so there's no misunderstandings, but in the end it all gets said,
this is how you made me feel, in both of them sharing so openly, as only these two seem able to do with each other, no-one else seems to get this level of intense open honesty out of them.

i cried all over again, at their conversation of how & why 'andrew' was chosen, the giving of a name for their child, exactly like they did for their daughter, brings me back to the show, prisoner in the pipe, the why & how they chose that name, b&b are so honorable in that respect, it's something that still gets me... thou my tears continued to roll down my face, i laughed with the conservation of bren digging at her hubby at the brotherly ribbing, but upon booth's part, not quite 'forgetting', what his brother did to them, thou i laugh at the the brotherly one upmanship, the sometimes, less than friendly rivalry, you've truly given me the sense of the raw hurt, the yrs of protectiveness, in booth being the older brother, protecting jared & his mum, against the violence of their father, then time came to name his own 2nd son, all booth wanted to do, to honour in his own 'very meaningful' way, knowing full well, his wife shared his views, but his brother to that from him, i can certainly understand & all feel, in the words here, even yrs later, booth's raw anguish at having yet another part of something so meaningful & cherished, taken away from him, from jared's pov, he may've seen it as trivial, something to be laughed at, for how serious his brother's being, but for booth the hurt stays. this is where booth & bren are so alike, their internal struggles, the demons of long, long ago, stay dormant, but they are very much still there - its a small part of what makes these two so darn compatible... again, off soap box now...again so very sorry.

i really loved booths decision at this point, in voicing his opinion, that from here on out, they go thru booth's box together, shared painful pasts, read together halving what pain is experienced in the now...i take it...so beautifully b&b...
loved the sexy, smutty turn in the conversation & an even greater time to be had, tonite, going out for dinner, all dressed up, in their 'fine clothes'...wheweeee!...now you've got me all HOT n BOTHERED! heeheehee! loved this chapter update, so very much...kind regards caroline.
8/4/2014 c2 mspteach
SHOW. not "shoe " damn auto correct! So some errors in my review! Serves me right! LOL
8/4/2014 c2 mspteach
I love where this is headed. The times of his life we don't get. I really am looking forward to the ride. ( The teacher in me ...watch the "him " and "her " mix up ...sorry, just a habit!) Content is what matters and this is original and so interesting! I love thinking of Booth in those hidden times the shoe skips over.
8/4/2014 c2 3timesquaretang
It's been so long since I've read a fanfic story that actually made me hold my chest and squeal(that's a good thing!). I am really looking forward to reading more of your story. I think you captured Booth's army days and how he coopes with it with Brennan perfectly. And I admire your creativity. Bravo!
8/4/2014 c2 21SnowyBones
Oh poor Brennan :( I knew when Booth came home and it was quiet something was up. Then finding her in the office, curled crying like that I knew that she'd read something from the box.

Side note, I love when Booth wears a three piece suit as well. Just sayin' ;)

Anyway, the contents of that slip of paper are heartbreaking. Poor Booth, like he said, he was just a kid then. So young and that was his real first experience with death. And what a war truly costs.

I love that again he wanted to name his child after a fallen comrade. That's so awesome. I like the fact that he's Andrew Joseph too. That's a nice name.

I like his suggestion too that they read the contents of the box together from now on. I think that's a very good idea.

This was another wonderful chapter. I can't wait to read more. :)
8/4/2014 c2 32asoulofstars
*screeches* I need more. *awkward flailing* God, I need to stop leaving reviews when I'm not coherent. XD This was great! And I really want more!
8/4/2014 c2 DWBB
Love Booth calling her baby, probably only times like these can he get away with it. Great job.
8/4/2014 c2 63NatesMama
That has to be incredibly hard to read about, but it seems like Booth has made his peace with it. I like that, that Booth isn't a mess and is stronger for having grown up since and for having Brennan in his life. I'm sure Booth experienced some PTSD but there are so many different degrees of it that I'm glad you are showing him more well adjusted.

Can't wait for more. I love these stories where they look back and share things like this.
8/4/2014 c2 8SammieAtHome
Already loving this! I liked that you included the piece of his past with the Andy story. Continue to be really curious where your muse is leading you!
8/4/2014 c2 jsboneslover
Yes, I enjoyed this very much. I love getting more of the "Booth story," which really hasn't been explored very much. They always talk about the walls that Bones has/had, but Booth can be equally reticent to talk about his past. This is a very rich story vein.
8/4/2014 c2 geraghtyvl
I'm really enjoying this! Can't wait for more.
8/4/2014 c2 292FaithinBones
This is a powerful way to kick off Booth's writings. It goes to the core of who he is. He was a soldier but takes no mans death lightly nor does he forget . Poor Brennan she was given that harsh reminder
72 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »