FanFiction.Net
for Words on a Page

8/4/2014 c1 8SammieAtHome
OH! I love this! Now I'm curious about the other idea you said you had! I like the thought of Booth needing to find some way to let out the jumble of thoughts plaguing his brain. Considering everything he went through throughout the years, he definitely needed something that wouldn't lead him towards addiction again or spiraling towards depression or something of the sort.

Also wonder the way you're writing future chapters: in future "present" or if you'll gives a glimpse of the story he wrote or even if you'll actually "show" us what he went through in some events.
8/4/2014 c1 7BoothGirlForever
I think this was an interesting exploration, and you wrote the characterizations well.

'Bones and Not Bones.' Indeed. That was a profound moment.

Nicely done.
8/4/2014 c1 Viggie4
I really enjoy reading about a different live for Booth&Brennan. We want that on TV but the real intimacy will never happen. So we dream&you put it into words.
8/4/2014 c1 Jane
That was an incredible start. I can't wait to see where you go with this. Thank you for your efforts - and for sharing with us!
8/4/2014 c1 eire76
Wow. A really interesting and highly original piece - great work.
8/3/2014 c1 Guest
that was so beautifully crafted, an amazing thought out piece of booth's deepest thoughts of an extraordinary life already lived, so full to the top, with his beautiful bones.
to what it still to come, with this next stage in their happy life as a loving family...
right thru to bren being given such a gift from her husband, her partner, as to read all his inner most thoughts, all the good,the wondrous, the bad & ugly, he's laid himself & his soul, so bare to her, she has then reflected, her gratitude, loyalty, devotion & love, right back to him.
the love, admiration, loyalty, two souls connecting & so entwined, devotion & utter contentment,
that if you look back over the yrs & think, 'no one else could've come any where near as close',
as to what we have shared & been thru together, in their amazingly beautiful life, with their children, family, work & most importantly 'each other'.

i felt it all in this one story, love so deep, my stomach was clenching, in holding back sobs of just how truly loved these two (one for the other) felt then, all those yrs past, that they still have that same level of total contentment & devotion b/w them.
people are often quoting & saying 'i love yous'...but this story, truly made me feel i was watching their beautiful story, of their glorious life shared, unfold right in front of me...
as i said, so beautifully crafted & told with such reverence, you've had me going b/w holding my breath, thru to gasping at how the devotion b/w b&b, seeps thru, each & every word.

absolutely loved this piece... kind regards caroline.
8/3/2014 c1 20Adelled
Great way to present the future and have the potential to explicate the past.
8/3/2014 c1 111GalaxieGurl
My first review... Excellent! You write superbly with well-crafted imagery and spot-on characterizations. While Booth is purported to be the feelings and guts guy, and Brennan is the analytical one, Booth also possesses a keen mind capable of insights and realizations. This story of yours demonstrates that skillfully. I hope you continue your story, but it stands well as is.
8/3/2014 c1 Becksbones
Wow that was so good. And definitely something that could happen - he could certainly write a book.

Becks
8/3/2014 c1 mspteach
Brilliant! That brings a new light to their story. Just brilliant ...
8/3/2014 c1 45Some1tookmyname
Ah. Excellent and lovely. Well done.
8/3/2014 c1 stapes206
I loved it. Great premise. Will there be more? One can hope. Lol
8/3/2014 c1 ann
Great story
8/3/2014 c1 63NatesMama
This is fantastic. It really is. And very much in character. I can only hope against hope that because this isn't marked "Complete" that you plan on continuing.

Fingers crossed. :)
8/3/2014 c1 jsboneslover
This was so incredibly interesting, mostly because I love the juxtaposition of Booth's last day of work and the opening of the soul of a warrior, and sorting by the only really significant "thing" in his life - Bones. Absolutely beautifully done. While I doubt that Booth would want to have this "out there," I could see a serious discussion between he and Bones about the historic significance of what he's written, and obviously written well.
72 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »