for Send Me on My Way

9/7/2014 c6 4223marilyn
Mkay I dont get it so does she or doesnt she want to? Idk I guess beck was right he cant do anything cuz she might freak out...but why? I need to know! Lol cant wait for the next chapter partayyys bout to begin ;)
9/7/2014 c6 4badeistheOTPofOTPS
I think it's so sweet how Beck is nervous and hesitant when it comes to Jade and taking their relationship to the next level. I'm more curious than ever, though to know what's sup with Jade and why she reacted the way she did with Jordan, and now with Beck too. Update soon please!
9/6/2014 c5 Anne
I love your stories they never disappoint. Hope to see an update soon. Keep up the amazing job!
9/6/2014 c1 NgWest
Love your storyy,pls updateee :)
9/4/2014 c5 Guest
A
9/1/2014 c1 Guest
PLEASE UPDATE
8/30/2014 c5 Guest
An update would be lovely! :p
8/27/2014 c5 atypeoftangerine
Please, please update! I don't normally read AU stories but I'm making an exception because this is ah-some and seriously please update soon thanks!
8/26/2014 c5 Guest
oh god oh my god no beck cant leave no hes not allowed they just got together shes gonna kill him jade has had such a bad life and so much drama if he leaves she'll never forgive him she'll never trust anyone again how can this happen beck pls dont leave jade and tiger have a perfect little family and dont leave georgia shes too sweet who will help with the farm why is beck so secretive about his name and stuff what is going on what time is it oh god im going to bed ily pls update soon thanks
8/26/2014 c5 Georgia
So good!
8/26/2014 c5 Guest
Love this chapter! I think becks idea of getting jade a puppy was brilliant. I also love the name tiger for the little guy :)
I want to know what beck is hiding!
Can't wait to read more!
8/26/2014 c5 Guest
Yes finally they're together, but i wonder what will happen when the summer ends. And i hate you for not telling Beck's story, I'm so curious about it. Also i love dogs so this just got 10x better. Please update soon :)
8/26/2014 c4 Georgia
Love love love love it AMAZING PLEASE UPDATE SOON
8/26/2014 c5 1heartaches
Beck, Jade and Tiger are the cutest! I loved this chapter! But I'm so so curious about Beck's story... I know he won't tell Jade because he doesn't wanna put her in danger, but I just wanna know what it is so bad... Can't wait for more! Xx
8/26/2014 c5 3twenty four7bade
They are so cute. I just love how beck doesn't ask for more than she can give & he just wants to see her happy. And omg their dream coffee house needs to happen! Lol but I also need to know what up wit beck? Poor baby is in hiding.
229 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »