FanFiction.Net
for Send Me on My Way

8/26/2014 c5 14YouCan'tControlMe
Perfectperfectperfect! This was just amazing. I really, really love how Beck got her Tiger and how you put 'normal's boring' in there! You write just perfectly. I love where this is going, and I love the Bade! Can't wait for the next update :D
8/26/2014 c5 4223marilyn
Oh no wat secret? I need to know XD lol jk this story keeps getting better n better every chapter n I cant wait to read the next :)
Ps: YAY BECK N JADE R FINALLY TOGETHER!
8/22/2014 c4 Guest
Jordan is a prick and omg was Jade raped? Anyway u need to update soon please i love this story so much
8/22/2014 c4 BadeShipper4Ever
I kinda hate Jordan but kinda felt bad for him but... 'ya know? But it's such a cool story and I haven't read any story with a plot like this and I love your originality. I love it so much bby.

Please update this awesome story ASAP. Can't wait anymore!
8/21/2014 c4 Anon
Jordan is a prick omfg this story is amazing though, I live for your updates :) the pace of the relationship is perfect, unlike so many other stories I've read it seems more realistic. Great job on this chapter, can't wait for the next!
8/21/2014 c4 Guest
Great story. Really wasn't expecting that (the ending) to happen so I'm nervous to see what Jades gonna do about it. I hope they break up soon and hope jade doesn't stay with him. Update soon.
8/21/2014 c4 FFRB
Cool. More?
8/21/2014 c4 Guest
I can't wait for the next one this chaoter was awesome :D
8/21/2014 c4 Bade
Gosh Jade just dump him already! You and Beck need to be together!
8/20/2014 c4 Guest
Loved this chapter :) but feel really sorry for jade that charisma passed away. I can't believe beck did that at the end of the chapter!
Love this story and I hope you can update soon!
8/20/2014 c4 wendy
ahhhh! first off jordan is such an asshole and i hate him so much already. i'm dying to know why jade frooze up like that and why she was that scared-you have to update asap! i'm dying!
8/20/2014 c3 Ariel
Write girl this story is getting good:)
8/20/2014 c3 Guest
Loved this chapter. Omg poor Jade, it's so awful when your pet dies. And Jordan is an asshole kill him off! Ok maybe not but ugh i hate him. Please update soon :)
8/20/2014 c4 Guest
so freaking good gosh this is like an episode of degrassi eh? i'm loving it im so into this story i might be crying rn but thats so not the point the point is you need to update asap please and thank you
8/21/2014 c4 4micblueeyes
I love this chapter! I can't wait for more! Im looking forward to all of the back stories! Like what's up with Jade and Jordan's sex life and what the heck Beck has been through and all that! And I know your always great at using forshadowing so I'm so excited for all of that! Update soon!
229 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »