FanFiction.Net
for Send Me on My Way

11/12/2014 c11 lovElavan
WOW! LOVE THAT SO MUCH! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I REALLY LOVE THIS STORY! OOOHH AND CAN YOU UPDATE "THE ONES WITH ELLIOT" AND "THE ROOMMATES" ?
I LOVE THIS BOTH SOO MUCH!
11/11/2014 c11 Guest
Omg i knew Beck's parents were bad but that was just so sad like i can picture little Beck being beaten and it's just awful :( I'm excited to see them in school and ugh Tori but whatever. Great chapter update soon pls
11/11/2014 c11 Guest
Fab as always :)
11/12/2014 c11 5Orangest Blossom
Hey again- legit excited for the next chapter! Thanks for updating! I love the high school scene and how we get to meet Tori... any chance of a Robbie? xx :)
11/12/2014 c11 17whatthehell82
Great chapter. I'm glad Beck's secret is out.
11/11/2014 c11 1heartaches
Awww what a cute chapter! All of this fluffiness, I didn't realize how needy I was until I had it! And we got to know about Beck's past! Idk why I felt like he still didn't tell Jade everything... Maybe I'm just freaking out. I can't wait to see what's going to happen when they start school... Jealous Beck is the best tho!
11/11/2014 c11 4223marilyn
AAAHHHHHHHH OMG I cant wait! Already hitting the high school drama I see XD BRILLIANT! and just when I though this story couldnt get better jeez ur an AMAZING writer I swear :D lol im so exited I wanna see JEALOUSY...sory if im being too pushy n no matter how u decide to write the story im sure it'll be perfect! Cant wait for the next chapter :)
11/11/2014 c11 6ahsnapitzkian
I can't stop reading this story! It's soooo interesting and new! Great job! XD
11/11/2014 c11 14YouCan'tControlMe
:D Loveloveloveloveloved this chapter :D how much they missed each other was so cute, and then their texts... Asdfjkl ;)
I loved how possessive of each other they got, so I can't wait to see what happens at school :). You introduced Tori! Haha, Jade already hates her :) That's gonna be interesting.
Great chapter, update soon!
11/11/2014 c10 lovElavan
PLEASEEEEE UPDATEEE I LOVE THIS STORY SO SO SO SO SO SOOOOOOO MUCH!
11/10/2014 c10 Guest
Please updatee,i cant waitt for the next chapter
11/6/2014 c10 Guest
Please update another chapter! I love it!
11/1/2014 c10 Guest
This is getting sooo goood cant wait to know about Beck's storyyy...BTW i love their relationship 3
11/1/2014 c10 12Fighter for the title
God I request your update

PS: sorry for the too late review
10/31/2014 c10 5Orangest Blossom
oh my gooooood. what. what. what. what is going on. what happened with beck? what? why did he run away? why did he throw up? and by the way for some reason i really really love the line "i haven't lied to you," beck lies.
that is golden. and speaking of golden have you heard that particular fall out boy song?
you know what who cares about that fall out boy song what is going on with beck! oh my gosh beck and jade and their dark tragic backstories and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggghhhhhhh update this soon soon soon please!
229 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »