FanFiction.Net
for Send Me on My Way

10/29/2014 c10 lovElavan
OMG OMG OMG OMG NIW IT'S BECK STORY. I CAN NOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! PLEASE IM BEGGIN PLEASEE UPDATE SOON!
10/29/2014 c10 1heartaches
I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THIS! WHAT A CLIFFHANGER OMG I can't wait to know, I just hope he'll tell her everything. I need to know what he's trying to protect her of... Pretty please update ASAP, I'll count the days until the next one!
10/29/2014 c10 AriRedVelvetBow
WHY did you stop? I hate cliff hangers. Can't at for a next chapter
10/28/2014 c10 3twenty four7bade
Oh my God. Poor Beck. He tries so hard to help & take care of everyone, but it looks like hes the one that needs it. Oh lord I hope they don't find him.
10/28/2014 c10 JustCallMeDemi
Omg you can't just leave us on a cliffhanger...Hope we won't have to wait for long.

P.S. The rest of the chapter was perfect as always :D
10/28/2014 c10 3StonerShyla
I just spent the last two hours reading this and man, it's amazing! I love every bit of it! Update soon, please!
10/28/2014 c10 14YouCan'tControlMe
Oh dear God above that was perfect. I loved every second of it even though my stomach id turning uncomfortably at the last bit. I can't wait to find out everything but I feel like it's going to break my heart... :(
The beginning was perfect and the truck bit was... ;) When she bought him a guitar I think my Bade heart exploded. Them playing together... *falls in love*.
Thanks for the chapter and update soon!
10/28/2014 c10 NgWest
This story is getting sooo intense and so good,i'm forgeting i have a life reallyyyy xD I loved this chapter _
10/28/2014 c9 lovElavan
pleaseeeeee update! i can't wait for the next chapter! I LOVE THS STORY SOOOOOOO MUCH :) !
10/28/2014 c9 Guest
That was awesome. And btw I love your idea for the next chapter.
10/27/2014 c9 Guest
Hey, I have a little question. Is Tori going to appear in this story?
10/26/2014 c9 Guest
When will u next update?!
10/25/2014 c9 Guest
Please update! I love this so much I can't wait for the fireworks show :D this story is so amazing, you write wonderfully and it's been way too long! Haha please keep updating!
10/23/2014 c9 Guest
Please updateeee :)
10/19/2014 c9 Grace wilchin
This is sooo good can't wait for the next chapter:)))
229 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »