for Highschool:BLEACHED

9/15 c3 2DG2
I'm really annoyed with his inner selves taking up the whole POV. And the lack of explanation as to why they know everything along with Red. Then you got shinigami/hollow powers and his quincy powers not categorized correctly with their own personas, unless you did this on purpose because he didn't go through the winter war arc in this fanfic. However, I doubt that is the case. Then his sacred gear reveal should've been held off as it contributed greatly to that 3 chapter long info dump. Its disappointing to read a MC who gets everything explained to him like this. I would rather read an Ichigo who never had a sacred gear.
8/10 c2 Guest
I don't want to offend you but ichigo's shikai and bankai are so simple even my cousin could understand. They are the the same as before but stronger without needing to use the mask for hollow abilities. He can also have resureccion and volindstig while in bankai. That and he gets even stronger and faster. Shikai is equivalent to 5x false bankai and real bankai he can one on one yhwach after activating the almighty but before absorbing the soul king.
7/23 c1 RandomAccount1331
Been reading this since I don't know when I hope this updates soon. I really enjoy this fanfic
7/17 c2 Guest
FANFIC USELESS! FUCK! TRASH! TRASH! TRASH!
7/17 c14 Guest
FUCKING TRASH! FUCKING USELESS! FANFIC TRASH! USELESS! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! GO FUCK YOURSELF! TRASH!
7/17 c13 Guest
FUCKING USELESS! FANFIC TRASH! FUCK YOU! YOU FUCKING USELESS AUTHOR! BITCH!
7/17 c12 Guest
TRASH! TRASH! FANFIC TRASH! FUCK YOU!
7/17 c11 Guest
FANFIC TRASH! TRASH! MC USELESS! FUCK YOU ! GO FUCK YOURSELF!
7/17 c9 Guest
"OMAKE" FUCKING BITCH! USELESS! TRASH! TRASH!
7/17 c8 Guest
FUCKING TRASH! MC USELESS! FUCK YOU! FYCK YOU! GO FUCK YOURSELF! BITCH!
6/18 c1 oooOmikexcanadyOooo
when new chapter
6/13 c11 Guest
Wrooong the way the omake should end is, “ “Good grief the comedian is a bear!” Digital cookie for whoever understands this reference they had an awsome childhood.
6/15 c37 midnightscar17
Could always make an asuchi or have one mysteriously show up and he has to do something to gain it
6/14 c2 midnightscar17
Will ichigo get his true zangetzu at a later date. Please. His true one was awesome
6/5 c8 6TheAttemptedWriter
As I progress further, I begin to get more and more, irate, with this story. Detail is lacking and mediocre, and the pacing is horrid. It takes very little time with each event taking place, it's like a young child going, "This happened, then this happened, then this!" Its getting ridiculous.
740 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »