FanFiction.Net
for Apex

6/24/2022 c1 Geurtg
Porfavor continua con tus historias
5/28/2022 c3 The Dark Spider
How could Ash nor travel in Kanto for 5 years ? The Battle frontier was just before Sinnoh and Sinnoh was just before Unova. So he just Travelled Kanto 2 years ago.
1/31/2021 c1 Pokefan
Is ironic that a fan of the series can make a chapter way better than the writers of th anime, we all knew Ash deserved that Dragonite not Iris.
8/4/2020 c4 An Irrelevant Person
This is a great story! Looking forward to updates at (some point in the future, hopefully)
7/29/2019 c4 Guest
Please make more chapters.
7/16/2018 c4 I-Nex-I
Is this abandoned?
6/4/2018 c2 12MindForged
This chapter immediately made me quit as soon as Oak got to talking. Ridiculous, you made Ash OOC to get Gible to join, and it was completely unnecessary. Ash never frowned at evolving his team, only at forcing them to. Having Oak make up a reason to scold him was silly.
9/8/2017 c1 jbadillodavila
Genial gg
6/13/2017 c4 Advanceshipping
wow. amazing so far. hope you havent forgotten about this story or hit writers block
5/29/2017 c4 1megacharizat
uh oh, this won't be pretty for dawn.
5/29/2017 c1 megacharizat
am I the only one who think that ash lost to trip on purpose! I mean, like pikachu said that it was ash's fault. and why do I feel like that little talk is going to have a big impact on the story? but then again, I could be wrong and nothing like that will happen. anyway, your battles are really good. I can't comment on other things, considering this chapter was mostly about battles. but still, a very awesome story. keep it up.
4/27/2017 c4 7Lloryn
Heatran eh? Would this be a team mate of a certain Darkrai and Latios? It would make sense since Ash recognizes it's trainer and Tobias is I assume from Sinnoh, not that there is a known hometown for him. Altho, there is no way that Ash would ever forget Tobias and not recognise him immediately for who he is unless he drastically changed his appearance. Then again it could also be Pokemon Ranger Ben that capture that Heatran with Ash' help, however if I remember correctly that Heatran was suppose to go into some kind of pokemon reserve for it's own protection, so it seems unlikely that it's Ben. Tobias seems the more logical option. I hope you will update this story eventually as it has great potential.
11/29/2016 c4 ThunderBasilisk
I have been following this story since it's start and if I have only one thing to say it is that out of the hundreds of stories for this catagory that I have read this is easily in my top 5. You have a real gift for writing and I eagerly await the next update for this story.
11/23/2016 c4 Sasuke75249