for Tortured Soul

The transformation is lit
4/29 c90 beta tester beater
conquerors haki?
1/13 c1 Damian Hendriks
steve is probably the most boring name ever.. together with bob.. also isnt 18 a bit young? since this is ocxrobin?
10/25/2021 c184 windiershark
Can't wait for the next update!
6/13/2021 c184 12ROCuevas
Good work.
6/13/2021 c184 24Shunya Toshiki
Alright, it's about time we see another update from you. And I'm glad it was this story.

Great work on it, keep up the good work.
4/4/2021 c55 Steven Hoffman
I’m super excited for Wyper’s first bounty.
12/8/2020 c183 12ROCuevas
Quite well done.
9/10/2020 c1 CrazyMr
Story is alright but the author must have some issues they are trying to work out by writing them into the story. Steve is an abusive drunk. Makes the kid they are taking care of cry then tries to force Robin to have sex with him right after. Dropped. They were in a relationship but this is not ok. Their is no reason for this to have been added to the story.
9/8/2020 c182 ROCuevas
Interesting this was.
9/7/2020 c1 werty13263
I just can't because the name Steve like how boring and uncreative can you get. like you write this whole story and steve is the best you can come up with seriously.
8/6/2020 c26 6jaffa3
If this is an OC X Robin then I cannot wait for Enies Lobby
8/6/2020 c23 jaffa3
Yay Robin! The flirting is strong with those two.
7/22/2020 c181 9Dustiniz117
Wouldn't Steves devil fruit be considered somewhat superior to Ovens, Smoothies and possibly Sabo's devil fruits? Or even Big Mom's Homie Prometheus?
Steve can produce hellfire which is hotter than ovens fruit, He can dry up Smooties sponge-like abilities shriveling her up like a rasin and possibly absorb all the heat from Prometheus?

can't wait to see what you got next!
7/19/2020 c181 12ROCuevas