for Written in Red Ink

5/3 c1 StarryKnight565
I thought I had already read this, but apparently not? My goodness, I could smell the angst from miles away when I heard "soulmate AU" but man oh man. If what Christine says is true, then I believe Erik would be completely justified in believing the universe itself is working against him... That's so messed up man. MAN WHAT THE HECK. HECKING HECK. Unrequited love is one thing, but unrequited soulmates will always kill me. Love you anyways though
12/8/2019 c1 19Wynni
Honestly, everything you write makes me want to clamor for more. This was very intriguing, and makes me wonder where it would go from here, how it might change the outcome.
5/19/2019 c1 53Cyranothe2nd
Wow, I absolutely love this! I'm a sucker for soulmate fics in general and this one was just lovely. Would adore seeing it from Christine's POV-am very curious what her words are.
6/21/2016 c1 39Riene
The phrase "larcenous proclivities" makes me laugh.

Erik's so enthusiastic here, so incredulously hopeful that his life will turn around. Love how the Persian is cautiously treading, trying to find out what is going on.

I'm quite fond of Erik / Persian friendship phics, so this was nice to find. Must admit I am quite curious what Christine's own tattoo said!
9/24/2015 c1 1Megs394
This AU concept is really interesting. I like that this could possibly take the guess work out of finding the right person for you and this story fits really well! I think that you made a smart choice to have this come from the Persian's POV because you have the ability to see a kind of unbiased version of the events that are taking place! Can't wait to read more!
7/19/2015 c1 27jennyfair
My first encounter with your writing was "Night Journeys", so it's lovely to read a newer period piece from you! Erik's musings about the specific rules of the tattoo fit so perfectly with the novel ("Oh, mad Christine, who wanted to see me!"). I always imagined the Persian and Erik as "friends", at least as much as it would be possible for Leroux's Erik to have friends (considering he could've simply killed the Persian at any time he liked). I love how observant the Persian is here - sensing Erik's emotions, spotting a stolen decanter. It fits the character well. Thank you for sharing!
7/16/2015 c1 Guest
Wha! Wait! What was Christines tattoo?
8/22/2014 c1 16Ammaviel
Awesome! I really hope it will end well for our poor Erik! Great story, maybe you could consider writing some more about Phantom?
8/11/2014 c1 Guest
Ohhh I should have seen that one coming there at the end but no, got me right in the feels. So sad and so right.
8/6/2014 c1 Midasgirl
Aw, Ver. Beautiful. Sad and beautiful. (and a clever twist on "sees you"!). Loved it - thanks!

Now go and work on Volee! ;)
8/6/2014 c1 6Chapucera
Simply marvelous.
8/6/2014 c1 Lot666
This was beautiful. What a fun idea, the tattoo thing. I'd love to know what Christine's tattoo said.
8/6/2014 c1 Hristonostore Onnediel
Beautiful. would love to know what christine's was. It is so moving i hope you intend to write more chapters.
8/5/2014 c1 5Bonpetitepoodles
I love the DAroga and his added insight here. What's up now that Christine has let the cat out of the bag upstairs?
8/5/2014 c1 18FunkyBubble14
THIS LOOKS SO GOOD! It's a really cool concept and you write the characters wonderfully and I would REALLY love to read more! Will there be an update soon?